🖇2

You woke up with the sun's rays on your face. Felix and Changbin weren't in the room so they were probably downstairs for breakfast. You freshened up and went downstairs. They all looked at you and smirked. You shook it off.
You: "what's for breakfast guys? I'm hungry"

Minho: "well I'm hungry too but for something else" *smirk*
You: "oh god Minho"
Chan: "shut it yah Minho. come y/n and eat the breakfast I prepared for you"
You: "thank you channie"
You showed a gummy smile and they all were in awe.

Jisung: "cutie"
You blushed and started eating breakfast but were really uncomfortable since all of them were staring at you.
You: "guys I hope you don't mind but can you please not stare at me I'm feeling uncomfortable"
Chan: "sure y/n. come guys"

They all left leaving you and Minho alone with which you had no problem because he was scrolling on his phone.
Minho: "can you do a favor for me babygirl?"
You: "what is it minho?"
Minho: "I'm horny"

You almost choked on your breakfast and coughed constantly. Minho chuckled and you stared at him.
You: "what the fuck Minho"
Minho: "well i could use your help" he whispered seductively in your ear which made you feel aroused.

You: "what-"
Minho: "come with me" he said in a seductive tone and dragged you into his room. He placed you on his bed and locked the door.
You: "what do you think you're fucking doing Minho!?"

Minho: "I just want a little help from you I didn't think you'd mind"
You: "fine. what do you want?"
Minho: "well since you're new and you have to go through a lot I think a blowjob would be enough"
You: "What do you mean by a lot?"
Minho: "nothing. just help me out please princess"

You: "fine" you rolled your eyes and waited for him to start. although you didn't want to do it you owed him a lot since he helped you to get a place to stay so a blowjob wouldn't hurt much would it?

He removed his sweatpants and you could see his hard-on through his boxers wanting to be touched. He removed his boxers and his dick sprung out. You were kinda taken aback by his length wondering if that would even fit in your mouth.

He chuckled at your reaction and signalled you to start. You took his dick in your hand and stroked it for a while before teasing the top of his member with your tongue.
Minho: "babygirl don't tease me"

You obeyed and took all of him in your mouth. Although only half of it fit in your mouth but it was enough to send him waves of pleasure. He moaned your name which made you proud of what you were doing.

Minho: "fuck princess you look so hot with my dick in your mouth ahh"
You sucked harder and soon he grabbed your hair and started fucking your mouth.

You gagged and felt tears but didn't budge. You almost choked on his dick but it just made it more pleasurable for him.
Minho: "look at you dirty slut how well you take me ahh fuck"

he moaned a euphoric sound and you knew he loved it. He started moaning extra loud and fast and you knew he was close considering how much his dick was twitching inside your mouth.

With a last moan he released in your mouth and sighed in content. You swallowed his semen and he hugged you tightly.
Minho: "thank you babygirl I loved it"
He kissed your cheek leaving you blushing hard.

Minho: "I think you're prepared for a next time"
Before you could say a thing he left to go to the bathroom and you went back into your room scrolling on your phone.

THIRD PERSON POV--
The boys smirked  hearing everything going on inside. she was taking him well. They sighed in content and got ready. The game is beginning now.

hi guys sorry for such a late upload I'm just really lazy💀 anyway I posted it finally after months jdjsjsjs but I hope you like it<3 stay safe and happy y'all. this chapter doesn't have a lot of smut but next chapter will🤧