View

I'm on my electric skateboard, skating to the headquarters. Light rain washes over Tokyo tonight. Rain soaks into my clothes, but it doesn't matter.
I zoom past storefronts of the quiet streets, some of their signs still display dim neon glow even at this late hour. It's a little past midnight, I could not fall asleep, so I slipped out of Hideo's house to seek peace. It's not that his place is not comfy, it's actually calming there. But just staring out the window and seeing the view can't calm me down tonight.
I finally arrive in front of Henka Game's entrance. I gaze up at the structure, tall as it is. There's guards by the sides of the entrance. I'm sure they won't let me in at this hour. So I sneak to an unguarded wall. I take out my cable launcher from my backpack and shoot it towards a railing on a high floor. It hangs onto the it, making a loud scraping sound. I start to panic and start climbing right away. A sound this loud definitely can wake a person up. The slippery surface won't help much with climbing, I almost slip at some areas. I climb up to where I see is the 10th floor. My office is still a few floors up. I get to a window, sliding it upwards, and I enter. As I walk to the hallway I withdraw my tools and but them in my backpack and take out a flashlight. Sure enough there will be cameras, but I'll just clear everything off later. I head to the elevator and push the buttons to my floor.
The elevator dings, arriving at my floor. I walk towards my office and close the door. Set my backpack beside my desk, and start brewing some coffee. Turning on the desk lamp, and  clean my desk. Once my coffee is ready, I take it and enjoy the cityscape.  Colorful lights dot the horizon here and there. At this hour, most buildings are dim, out of their usual sparks. But at some busier districts, neon still flourishes the streets, night markets occupy and attract tourists who are on night schemes.
On top of that, I can sometimes see  small glimpses of constellations from here. Hideo had taught me the trick to show constellations through all the poor condition of the sky, though I won't be using it tonight.
After a while, i sit down at my desk and think. My phone's ringing snaps me out of my reverie. I stare at it, not fully recovered from my deep thoughts. Hideo's calling me. I sigh. I didn't want him to find out that I was gone. But I answer anyway.
His voice is of worry. "Emika, where are you?"
I sign. "I'm at the HQ."
"Why are you at the HQ at this hour, and it's raining."
"It's just a light shower, besides, I like the night. I couldn't sleep, came here to clear my head."
Hideo's voice turns serious. "Let me go get you."
The tightness in my chest tightens more. "No thanks, I just need to clear my mind a bit, please."
"Sure, but I'll go and wait for you"
I sit there, disappointed. "Okay,."
I hang up and lay my head in my arms, resting.
Don't know how long I stayed there. But eventually I feel asleep, because I wake up startled to loud footsteps echoing in the empty floor. My mind flashes to alert right away.
Then the door opens. Hideo walks in as I tilt my head up and look at the door. I sigh.
"I told you not to come" I breathe out.
"Yeah but it's like 2 a.m. in the morning. You should be resting." He replies.
"I can't sleep, I keep tossing and turning, it's just tomorrows, no, todays big project keeps on messing with my mind." I stare at him with groggy eyes.
Hideo thinks for a moment, then says "come," He leads me to the couch in a corner, then starts to massage my temple. I relax a little, my tight posture slumps.
"No worries, I'll help tomorrow." He  breathes against my ear. I lean against him, taking in his warmth.
"mmhmm" I hum as I slide my head onto his lap. I adjust in his lap, getting comfortable, leaning into his warmth, then I drift off into sleep.

(Ok so I cringed writing this cuz I always feel weird writing cute stuff like this pardon me. Anyways you can request stories I'm kinda out of ideas here, if you have any just ask me, I welcome them. Anyways bye, see you next time!)