Chapter 5

A massive thank you to all the readers. Please do continue your lovely support.

" I refuse to let what happened to me make me a bitter person. I still completely believe in love and I'm open to anything that will happen to me."

-Nicole Kidman.

Chapter 5

Rhythm:

"So...Where are we heading to?" Nicholas asked me.

"That's a secret,just keep driving as I tell you the directions." I replied with a big grin on my face.

"Please make sure I don't get disappointed looking at the place." He said.

"You won't!" I said confidently and smiled.

--------

"The beach? Seriously? You think this place is going to make me better." He shouted looking at the secret place.

"Yep! Ever tried jet skiing?" I asked.

"A thousand times with Helena." He said and as her name came to his mind his facial expressions fell.

I wanted to cheer him up. " Really?? I never knew billionaires had time to go jet skiing." I said jokingly.

"Billionaires are also humans." He said. I seriously couldn't read his facial expression when he said that.

"Well, you must have done this a thousand times,but you've never done this with me before. So let's go." I said.

"By the way,I have never tried this and.... do you mind teaching.?" I asked politely.

"And I thought we came here for my treatment." He said with sarcasm.

"True,you'll be cured eventually." I said.

"Whatever. Next time, before planning something, make sure you tell me so I'll have the opportunity to say 'NO'." He said.

"Okay! Now can we go jet skiing?" I asked like an eight year old.

He just starting walking so I followed him. We hired a jet ski, wore our lifejackets and made our way to ski.

I was sitting in front of him even though I wasn't operating it. He was teaching me.

"Now, keep your hands in between the two handles. Don't disturb me while I'm driving. I am not very used to riding this so I need to focus,okay?" He instructed.

"Okay!" I nodded.

We sat in a really uncomfortable position as I was in front and he had his hands on the handles. It was difficult for me to keep my hands in the space between the handles. But poor Nicholas, he was half standing and half standing. That position was really very funny though.

Then we set off! Splashing through the tough waves we were skiing. It was so much fun. I always wanted to do this but Greg never let me do it. He was really concerned about me because I don't know to swim.

I wanted to scream and so I did." Woohooo!!! Woohooo!!" I starting screaming.

"Will you keep your mouth shut. I told you not to disturb me." Nicholas warned me.

So I sat there quietly. After a few seconds the waves became tougher and harder. With every wave that came we went up and down and up and down. That movement was hurting my poor chin as I sat a bit bent. After my chin was hit twice by the part between the handles of the jet ski, I couldn't take it anymore.

I tried to move my back upwards so I could sit comfortably. But as I lifted myself, my head hit Nicholas' jaw and he went backwards and landed on the back seat.

The jet ski suddenly stopped.

"Aw!" Nicholas exclaimed in pain." Why did you come up?" He asked.

"I'm sorry, that position was hurting my chin. Forget that!! Why did this idiot thing stop?" I asked, trying to start it again. I realised that there was no key in it. I was shocked. What the hell happened to the damn key?

Before Nicholas could even answer my question I started screaming." Help! Help! I shouldn't have come here. Greg was right. I don't even know to swim. Oh my god!! What are we going to do??" I sobbed.

"Will you shut up. It was your plan to come here. I shouldn't have agreed to come to this damn place with an irritating person like you." He yelled at me.

Listening to that I simply wanted to cry.

"Now don't cry. I had hooked the key to my lifejacket with a chain. So when I moved back because of your sudden movement, the key came off. The key is with me." He said calmly.

"What? Couldn't you tell that to me earlier? I simply overreacted." I yelled at him.

"Did you allow me to speak? You simply stared asking for help all of a sudden,it's your fault." He said.

He was right. It was my fault.

"Okay now, just forget it. Let me ride this." I ordered.

"Okay, but make sure you don't kill us." He joked.

"Shut up!" Saying that I accelerated the jet ski with all my energy and we took off.

We were riding at full speed. I totally enjoyed it. But suddenly my lifejacket started to tighten.

"Woh! Aw!" Nicholas yelled from behind as if he was about to fall.

I turned my head to see what happened. And he was about to fall. I think he wasn't ready when I started to ride. He held my lifejacket belt to save himself from falling which caused my jacket to tighten.

"Slow it down!" He yelled with the sea water splashing his face.

I panicked and suddenly pressed the breaks. This caused him to fall down on his seat, making a 'thud' sound.

"You almost killed me." He yelled.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

"Get off this. Let's just walk." He ordered.

We were almost near the sea shore so we decided to take a walk.

"I'm really sorry, it was my first time you see." I said.

He kept walking without uttering a word.

" Hey! It wasn't entirely my fault. You are a very bad teacher." I said.

He just glared at me with an angry face. Looking at that I simply took my words back.

"Okay! It was entirely my fault. Don't look at me like that." I said.

He walked and sat down on the sand bed. I sat down beside him. We just kept starring at the beautiful sun that was setting at the horizon. We kept quite for a few seconds.

" It's so beautiful, isn't it?" I finally spoke up.

"Hmm..." He said.

"Look....do you wish to continue.." Before I could complete my question he said," Keep quite and let me enjoy this beautiful scenery."

So we kept quite and kept looking at the setting sun.

-------------

So.... Did you like it??

Sorry for any mistakes.

Please comment and tell me what you think of this chapter. And don't forget to vote and share. ^_^