28 ✰

NARRATOR
📍Forthwith Academy

—— ☾ ——

The Next Day..

—— ☽ ——

Today is the biggest celebration everyone awaits every year.. Forthwith's anniversary. Big colorful floats, multi colored banners, People wearing costumes. Its a big party every year.. Before the celebration ends they set up a big firework show.. and this year they even said it would be better.

"Students please line up outside" Mr. Wane called.

"Where's Justin?" Mr. Lim looked at his clipboard.

"Here sir!" Justin raised his hand.

The teachers is roll calling each student to check if everyone is seated in their respective shuttle. They were all wearing yellow and green jersey's to represent the flag of Forthwith.

"I never experienced a colorful festival for the past years in my life" Yuna fastened her seatbelt

"Oh man your gonna love it" Yeji said

"Nahh.. The fireworks and bright colorful decorations are killing my eyes" Ryujin shook her head Meanwhile at the other shuttle...

"Are you done now?" Beomgyu asked Soobin who was painting two lines on his face with the colors of green and yellow.

"Ooooh the spray that Mrs. Hwang can be used now" Hueningkai took it out of his pocket.

"Do you just randomly bring that with you?" Taehyun looked at the boy.

"Nah.. i just thought spray could be used"
Hueningkai shook the can and went in front of Beomgyu.

"Wait kai don't spra— yet..." Soobin faced palmed himself as Kai sprayed away into Beomgyu's face.

"MY EYES! HUENINGKAI!" Beomgyu covered his eyes in pain.

"Whoops... At least you'll sparkle.. aheheheheh.." Kai scratched his head.

"ITS BURNING MY EYES"Beomgyu shouted.

"Yeah.. so um i forgot that Mrs. Hwang said not to put it on skin.. only clothing"

"That's why its called a clothing spray, kai" Yeonjun shook his head.

"You look like your crying glitter.." Taehyun took a look of Beomgyu.

"Because i am crying on how painful it is!"

"What is happening here?"Mr. Daniel approached them.

"Were painting lines" Yeonjun said.

"No what happened to his eyes..."

"Sir its high end fashion right now... Crying glitter tears" Hueningkai smiled.

"Are you sure this 'High end' fashion of yours is safe?"

"Oh yes sir! Do you want some" Hueningkai lifted the spray up face level.