ch. ii

"oh we're still so young, and desperate for attention. i am aim to be you're eyes. trophy boys trophy wives."

(y/n)'s pov

"(y/n)! wake up!" i heard as i began receding back into sensibility. "it's too early," i whined as i opened my eyes. but they enlarged as soon as i saw springtrap's puzzling expression. "what? what happened?" i inquired.
"your sister came home a few hours ago and i couldn't fit in your closet, so i hid in your room. but then i started hearing noises downstairs." he paused and laughed at the horrified expression on my face.
"anyway, then i realized i left the switch downstairs and i cant go get it so i need you go do it for me." he finished.
"hold on," i said quickly. "what kind of noises?"

springtrap winked at me as he reduced his voice and replied, "you know what i mean."
my face literally dropped. did my sister really have someone over right now? while i was literally sleeping upstairs?
springtrap began snickering. "oh! and you also need to go to work soon. i should've been at fazbear's frights hours ago," i jumped out of bed as i began throwing my hair up, running to put some makeup on, etc.

"why didn't you wake me earlier? now i'm gonna get fired again!" i yelled in a whispered tone. "well how are we gonna get outside without getting caught?" springtrap asked, looking around my room.

"Well, we could jump out the window, but we would have to jump in the pool. i gestured towards my sisters room, where her window would allow us to quickly leave the house and make a run for my car.

"pool?" springtrap asked, visibly uncomfortable. "will you malfunction, robot boy?" i teased the the tall human animatronic. i didn't think that could transpire in his human form, but i'm not too sure.
"no, it's just that i haven't really swam or been in the water in a long time." he grinned to himself in some form of reminiscence? huh?

"what do you mean by 'a long time'?" i interrogated, air quoting him.
"tell me about mike first and perhaps i'll elaborate," he laughed with his distinctively stupid grin.

"pft," i rolled my eyes. "so are you gonna jump out the window or what?"
he shrugged, but i noticed the impulsive look that crossed his face. "i'm gonna do a cannonball," he smirked.
"do you even know how to swim?" i giggles as we both entered my sister's room and i carefully unlocked the window.

the pool was pretty far down below, but from any angle we jumped, we could land in the water safely.

but to be honest, i kinda did wanna see springtrap's cannonball.

he stuck his head out the window to see the pool. "ready?" he asked as he backed up, getting prepared to run and jump.
"3, 2, 1, GO!" i exclaimed as he ran as rapidly as he could and hurled himself out the window, yelling "CANNONBALL!" as loud as he possibly could. I ran over to the window and stuck my head out of it as i watched the human bunny boy land in the water, making an enormous splash.

I presumed my sister wasn't home anymore, because she never ran outside to yell at me like she normally does when i jump out her window. "(y/n)! jump in! the water is warm!" springtrap yelled, cupping his bandages hands over his mouth. his little bunny ears were dripping with water, and he looked so cheerful.
"i'm coming!" i shouted as i simulated springtrap's formation and plunged out the window at full acceleration. it was terrifying. the perception of falling at such a fast rate made my stomach drop, but my adrenaline rush was so high that it felt so exhilarating.

I shrieked as i collided with the water, instantly recalling that i didn't bring a towel. oh well.
I swam back up to the surface of the pool, laughing about how fun that was.

we both waded out of the water and i ran back inside to get us both towels, despite drenching the floor completely.

after struggling to dry ourselves off, i drove us both to fazbear's frights, going well over the speed limit.
"what the hell (y/n)! we are gonna get into an accident!" springtrap shrieked, holding onto the hand bar and gripping his seat belt tightly. i had just laughed, recalling the time i had drove mike somewhere, only to get pulled over by a cop and fined. mike was pissed but i thought it was funny.
but contrary to mike, springtrap isn't an asshole.
well not entirely.
sort of.

as we jerked into the driveway, springtrap turned to me and began to panic.  "how am i supposed to get back inside without being seen?"
"just stay in your human form and you'll be fine. just tell people you're a springtrap kinnie." i responded, holding back a laugh.
"what the hell is a kinnie?" springtrap asked, narrowing his eyes in confusion.
"a person who pretends to be another person/character/etc." i answered.
"alright i guess," he grumbled, crossing his arms. we both got out of the car, still a bit wet, but not enough to get noticed. despite springtrap announcing that he needed to be here hours ago, he only needed to be here at 9:45, which is precisely in a few minutes.

we both enter the attraction, but my boss larry stops us halfway through the entrance. i can feel the sweat dripping down my forehead in anxiety. springtrap gulps nervously, shifting eye contact between me and larry.

"did you really think i wouldn't notice, (y/n)?" larry scoffed. his naturally chill and laid back voice became harsh and stoic as he looked springtrap up and down. i knew i was about to get fired, and springtrap looked like he was about to throw up.

"n-notice w-what sir?" i stammered, anticipating the moment larry would fire me and my sister  would throw me out just like my friends did.

"that you were gonna try to be slick by bringing your boyfriend to work your shift with you." he laughed casually, his tone relaxing. "it's really fine with me, but i'd rather hire you first." he added, motioning to springtrap.

"oh no, he's not my—" i started, but springtrap jabbed me in the side with his elbow as he interrupted me. "i'm her fiancé. i just wanted to examine (y/n)'s new job to make sure it's a comfortable climate for my future wife. isn't that right, sweetheart?" he said, clasping my hand. my eyes expanded as i reddened, acknowledging what he just said and did. but now i have to go with it or else larry will get suspicious.

"y-yes. anyway, i hope you have a good evening boss!" i counterfeited a smile and dragged springtrap away. larry waved to us as he strolled back to his office.

springtrap was chuckling to himself, delighted by his little act. he was still holding my hand though. as we passed my office, i yanked him into it. as i flung myself into the spinning chair, i asked, "what the fuck was that?" i blushed hard and laughed awkwardly.
"i didn't want skepticism rising, dollface. but why are you blushing?" he smirked as he winked. mike used to call me dollface. but now it hits different realizing i had perhaps shared that nickname with his new fling.

"i'm not blushing, you asshole," i pursed my lips. "mhm," hummed springtrap as he altered into his animatronic form.
"i have to go scare people now. i'll be back at midnight though." springtrap stated as he left the room. i nodded and picked up my switch, proceeding to play animal crossing until he would come back.