24%

November 29th
(3am)

Sasuke♥︎: Guess who is waiting in line for the doors to open up again for shopping?

Sasuke♥︎: This bastard.

Sasuke♥︎: Are you uo?

Sasuke♥︎: **up

Naruto: Now i am.

Naruto: I'm turning you in silent

Naruto: You can text me after ten

Sasuke♥︎: But that's 7 hours away.

Sasuke♥︎: :(

Naruto: Exactly, only crazy people get up this early to go shopping.

Sasuke♥︎: Sorry.

Naruto: Goodnight bastard.

Sasuke♥︎: <3

(midmorning)

Sasuke♥︎: I bought a new shirt, guess what it's made of?

Naruto: Idk, cotton

Sasuke♥︎: No, boyfriend material

Sasuke♥︎: :)

Naruto: Lol

Naruto: Seriously though, what was worth being up that early to go Black Friday shopping??

Sasuke♥︎: We got some games for the switch, some clothes, and then Christmas presents

Sasuke♥︎: Nothing that exciting, but it's cheaper to buy stuff than wait for a random deal.

Naruto: You have a switch!!

Naruto: Lucky

Sasuke♥︎: I would be even luckier if we could meet up today? We are driving back to town rn, and Itachi has to sleep before he goes back to work tonight. So he won't bother us if you come over, or if I leave to see you.

Sasuke♥︎: So I'm free, and maybe we could do that second meetup?

Sasuke♥︎: How does that sound?

(afternoon)

Sasuke♥︎: Are you just going to ignore me?

Naruto: Yes

Sasuke♥︎: So, do you want to hang out?

Naruto: It's too embarrassing, my whole face is red

Sasuke♥︎: But seriously yes or no?

Sasuke♥︎: :(

Naruto: Maybe after school this week instead

Naruto: It's too fast

Sasuke♥︎: Okay.

——————————————

AN: So I think I am going to combine days into one chapter unless they are longer conversations, so that way I don't run out of percentages before I can reach all of the arcs I have planned. Also feel free to comment!! Thank you for all of your support!!!

I find writing this book a lot of fun, especially since I have been wanting to do a textingau fanfic for a while. I try to write their texts in their own styles. I don't know if anyone noticed, but Sasuke tries to be very formal, kinda like how adults usually text. Naruto, while hyper, has a chill dynamic with cutesy and high energy stylistic punctuation. And Sakura, though little so far, switches between more mannered text and dramatic style changes. Also, Naruto is exactly how I text. The names at the front are also important, as the story progresses Naruto and Sasuke change their contact names a bit. So far only Sasuke's has been changed but eventually I plan on him doing something like sunshine.

I'm glad this book has been getting good responses. And I'm so surprised I have 2k reads already!!

Some little things I am trying to convey honestly as I have experienced them is being a closeted gay teen, compulsive heterosexuality, internalized homophobia, and eventual self esteem and acceptance. I'm projecting a lot onto the characters, and trying to make the book realistic but fluffy. All of the squad seven is on their own little journeys and I can't wait until the real drama starts to kick in. I have so much planned out, and I think you guys will be pleased with the final outcome. Each part has their own little arcs and this one will start being hinted at and soon examined. I also plan to rely on story chapters a little bit more often, so expect more of those too.