5G

December 12th
(lunch)

     "Hey, idiot." Sasuke says, using his leg to push his weight off the lockers. The hall was vacant besides Naruto and him standing off to the side, with a dopey grin. The Uchiha was holding a particularly large lunch box, while Naruto still had his backpack on and a goofy smile on his face.

     "I'm not an idiot." The blonde said, shooting a simple glare to the taller boy. "Anyway, you ready? I already asked if it was okay to use Iruka's room to eat lunch." He explained, walking backwards while talking to his friend.

     "I assumed this was going to be a secret lunch mission. Now how am I supposed to sweep you off of your feet with my amazing spy skills?" Sasuke said, his tone full of sarcasm and an air of confidence. He couldn't help but let his mind wander to thoughts of this turning into a 'date.' Even if the idea was unlikely with Naruto's current doubts about his feelings.

     "Oh, can it." Naruto gently shoved his friend's shoulder and begun to walk back towards the classroom. "I'm sure your cooking will do enough feet sweeping for you anyway." Sasuke nodded, agreeing that his cooking was something that could 'woo' the blond in front of his eyes.

After they settled into the desks, Sasuke started to remove their meal out on a table. Naruto stood behind him, bouncing on his toes in anticipation, and talking in about how great everything looks. There was a few onigiri for each of them, some with homemade fillings, a few poached eggs, and some vegetables. It wasn't anything as fancy as Sasuke hoped to present to Naruto, but a meal at school left him with a lack of prep time and options, due to transportation.

     "You're too good to me." Naruto said, pulling out a chair for the chef and sitting in the seat to the left. Sasuke took his seat and rolled his dark eyes at the blond. Carefully he chose a plain rice ball and poached egg for his plate, while Naruto randomly put a few items on his own. "This is nice."