1

BEEP BEEP BEEP!
I was woken by  annoying alarm. I had to go to this garage that my brother jakes friend works at, I really didn't want to go. The reason why I have to go is because my brother who had ADHD crashed my car, luckily he didn't get hurt but my car got ruined.
He told me that his friend Harry will fix it. He met him at some support group thingy that he has to go to and Harry was picking up his sister maya (Jake's friend)
I don't even want to go. Its his fault. But is my car, and I have to take responsibility. And anyways, Jake has ADHD, he doesn't always realise what he's doing. I took a quick shower and wore... (Make up and outfit pls). I put on mascara and that's it, beacsue I didn't really wear makeup,. I skipped breakfast and off I went.
The place said 'styles garage'. It looked really old and dirty. It must be a family business. It was dark blue, and some of the paint was peeling off, showing a grey colour. I walked in, careful not to trip on any of the tools laying around.
I walked it and saw my car it looked alright, I guess they haven't finished fixing it yet? I heard a noise from under the car, what the heck was that. I then slowly bent down and looked under the car. "Oh um hi, I'm Harry" said this guy. He then got up and shock my hand, "hi I'm Emma, Jake's brother" I said while smiling him.
He was really attractive. Forest green eyes, dark brown curly locks. I was enchanted. "Nice to meet you, Emma." He replied. His voice was really deep and slow, and I loved his voice.
"Emma?" He said waving his hand in my face. "Yeah?" I said realising that I was staring at him. "It should be fixed in two days" Harry said confused at why I didn't hear him the first time. "Oh ok, cool I'll come and pick it up in two days" I said waving at him while walking out of the styles garage. God! That was embarrassing!