2

- I was in my room, my favourite songs blasting through my new iPod my mum got me. My mind was set on harry, as much as I tried to forget him. I don't know what it was. My mind was fixed on him. I hear the doorbell ring, and Jake was probably in his room, doing whatever he does.

"I'll get it!" I shouted, putting my iPod on silent and running down the stairs, the door swinging open.

Harry stood there, in a plaid T-shirt and skinny black jeans, and a little girl with blonde hair was there.  Maya, I think it is. Why else would they be here if it wasn't Jakes friend?

"Hey, is Jake in?" Harry spoke up. "Yeah. You must be Maya." I said, holding out my hand for the cute little girl to shake.

She ignored my hand and pulled me into a hug, which I laughed about. "Sorry about that, she's quite crazy." Harry said, and I shrugged my shoulders.

I was used to crazy, the definition of my brother.

"Hi Maya!" I heard Jake's footsteps descend from the stairs, and he ran over to Maya.

They hugged each other, and I 'aww'd really loud.

"Maya, I'll pick you up around 7." Harry told the petite girl.

He was walking off, but something inside of me told me to call him back.

"Harry!" I yelled, and harry turned his head around.

"Yeah?"

"You can stay, if you like." I nervously scratched the back of my neck, nervous about his reply, and why did I call him back.

"Uhm, sorry, Emma. I have to see my girlfriend." He replied, not looking me in the eye, before walking out.

Girlfriend? He has a girlfriend? Well of course he does emma he's like the most handsome guy ever. I felt so stupid calling him back, he probably thinks I'm so desperate. I go upstairs to check on jake and Maya, I open the door and see them drawing, it was of everyone important in their lives how cute. I see Jake's it's of me, him and my mum, our dad died of heart failure just before Jake was born. I remember holding his hand during his last breaths, I didn't want him to ever let go. I then look over at Maya's drawing of her, Harry and her parents, she drew harry holding her hand, he must be like a dad figure to her. It reminds me of me and my dad when I was younger.

"Where's Harry gone, Emma?" Jake said.

"He's gone to see his girlfriend." I told him.

"Harry doesn't have a girlfriend." m

Maya said to me. He was lying?!?

Why would he lie? Does he want to make me jealous or something? No way, compared to him, I'm nothing. I don't know why he lied, and I want to find out. "Oh, I must of misheard him. Never mind. I'll be in my room." I spoke quickly, running out of Jake's room and into mine, slamming the door furiously.

I blasted my music (Nirvana, of course) really loudly. Besides the 1975, Nirvana was my favourite band. Music was my getaway. I was lost into a song, that I didn't realise someone was shouting from outside. I went over to my balcony doors, swung them open and walked onto the balcony. I looked at the figure, and it was harry. "Thought you were with your girlfriend." I yelled, pushing back the hair which fell in front of my face.

"Cancelled." He yelled back, looking straight into my eyes. Green to brown.

"Go to work or something." I suggested, not really wanting to talk to liars, even though I was sort of infatuated with him.

"Boring." He said, and I shrugged my shoulders, listening to the music coming from my room. I walked back in my room.

I then laid on my bed and fell asleep, I was woken by someone tapping my arm, as I looked up I saw harry, maya and jake all crowding round giggling. Why were they giggling? I get up and find that I was hugging Harry's arm, I quickly let go and apologised to him.

"Why was I holding your arm?" I asked him.

"Well I came to get Maya at 7pm like I said and we found you here sleeping, you then grabbed onto my arm and we tried to wake you up" He said trying to not laugh.

"Oh, ok." I said getting up and going to the kitchen.

Omg that was so embarrassing, why did I do that?!?