Epilouge

Hermione's POV
I have four children. The oldest is sixteen and his name is Scorpius. He is exactly like his father in every single way, he looks like him and acts exactly like him, so it's no surprise he is in Slytherin. My second oldest is my daughter Kamberlyn, she is fifteen and looks like me, and has Draco's personality, 100%. She is also in Slytherin, along with her brother. Kamberlyn and Scorpius don't get along at all, but Scorpius watches out for his sister no matter what. My third child is Jack, he is eight and is my child all the way. He will no doubt be a Gryffindor, and not to mention he acts exactly like me. My youngest is Katie, she is five and she is absolutely adorable, she has her fathers hair and eyes, and my smile and, dimples, and nose. She is sweet and evil at the same time, she is our surprise child. Also, to our surprise, she has Scorpius wrapped around her finger, he does anything she asks. Draco works for the ministry against rebels trying to recreate a war between the good and bad wizards. And I stay home with me two youngest children who are not yet admitted in Hogwarts, but when they are I will resume my job as nurse in the muggle hospital. Ginny and Blaise only had one child, Rosalin, she is also sixteen and her and Scorpius are always competing, she is in Ravenclaw and is honestly one of the brightest witches I have seen in a long time. Blaise and Ginny also took Teddy, Remus and Tonks child, he is fourteen and quite the heartbreaker. Ron and Pansy didn't stay together long. But Ron did end up marrying a muggle named Amber, she and Ron have no children, Amber is not aware of Ron being a wizard and he would like to keep it that way, I haven't talked to him in years, because he fears she will find out and leave. Harry ended up with Pansy, she is quite the sweetheart now, she works in the ministry with Harry and they have no children, they both feel want some though, they think that once they retire from the ministry and get less time demanding jobs, they will start to have children of their own. Luna and Neville ran off together to see the world, and no one has heard much from them since, however, we do get letters occasionally telling us how they are doing.
As I have said before, and I will say once more, everything is alright.