everyone

ayla pov 

i sat in the park watching my baby boy sit and play and in all honesty i was happy with life just me and my son i cut all ties with my baby father and my sister for my safety he think i didn't know the moment i gave birth he wasn't going to kill me. so i ran... i ran for my life for my baby's life and i admit that what i did in the past wasn't the best and i made some wrong choices but my baby didn't deserve to grow up without his mother. 

"you really think i wouldn't find you" the cold thrust of his voice sent chills down my spine. 

"zen...how did you find me," i mumbled palms sweaty 

"because i have been trying to track down my son for the last two years and you know how i am when im really determined by something," he  laughed coldly 

"you can't have him he is not for sale zen," 

"i didn't come for your permission i mean you have had two years with him right it's only right if i get to have the rest of my life with me," she shot me a cold glare.

" im not letting my son go zen," 

"i wasn't asking you have one or two choices either give me my son or give me your life, either way, im going to have my son," he chuckled putting the cold metal gun against my back tears fell from my eyes this was the toughest decision of my life.  

"you will have to kill me because there is no way n hell i will give my son to you knowing you will turn him into a monster like you and your brother. i will not and am not going stop haunting your ass i wouldn't stop at anything to get back to my baby soi will gladly die," i shrugged.

"i hate it had to be this way but  Ayla you had a good run i guess you will have to consider this as payback for trying to kill me" he shrugged before i was snatched out of thin air i screamed helplessly as i was turned around and faced with the cold eyes of Zach i almost shitted bricks 

"you know i have been waiting to get my justice with you.... you know what they saying is right," he chuckled. "i am my brother's keepers," he smiled my eyes almost budged out of my head watching zen get in the car with my son crying and screaming for me tears had filled my eyes as i cried hysterically 

POPPP!!!POPPPPPP!!!

cassie pov 

i sat on the edge of my bed eating ice cream and watching the new 

"breaking news it just ends a body floating body part found in the river by little girls police have finally identified the woman as Ayla brown," the news reporter spoke and my whole world stopped i turned the volume up to be when the picture of my sister mug shot came up i almost puked. i knew he did it i knew zen killed her or knew who did and it was all my fault if i just would have left her out of it. i cried and cried i was going to avenge my sister by any means she didn't deserve to die in vain and she wasn't what did i have to lose.