007 | A Desperate Love

Y/N's POV:

Thank god Aki is okay; I was scared when Ichjio said he was in the kitchen, scared that he would be in an oven or something. I had to talk with Rima; I think she was the one who let me borrow this dress, or at least it came from her. I don't know if she was okay with it.

"Thank you for letting me borrow your dress," I said while petting Aki. "It's all okay; we don't want you to be forced to walk around naked, do we?" She laughed, and I nodded, smiling. "Why does Ruka not like me, Rima?" "Let's just say she is a jealous type."

I hope she is not with Kaname, because I would feel so sorry for him. ''But why is she saying I am too weak not to suck his blood for once if she can do it whenever she wants?'' Rima laughed and got some meat out of the fridge for Aki. ''Lord Kaname and Ruka aren't in a relationship; don't worry.'' "What happened then that makes her jealous?" ''When she turned into a full-grown vampire and learned her power around a century or two ago, she drank from Kaname's neck, thinking he loved her since he offered it to her.'' "Why do you think a stranger loves you the moment you can drink from his neck if you'd be too dangerous otherwise? That doesn't make sense.'' ''It doesn't, but that's what she thought. She still likes him and doesn't like the fact that you made him chase you for over a week, getting all his attention.'' ''Without me, she wouldn't have gotten any attention either, Rima.'' ''But she now has someone to blame.''

"Do you think Kaname is mad at me for grabbing her neck?" I now looked up, scared, since I just realised that he could be mad at me. I didn't keep myself together; I let go and got mad. "He's not mad at you; I'm sure he'll explain soon. Coincidentally, I hear him coming up here." I looked around, opened my ears, and heard loud footsteps coming closer to us, Kaname.

I had to keep calm since freaking out or being scared wouldn't make a difference either way. So I took the steak Rima got for Aki and gave it to him, acting like nothing was wrong until Kaname walked in.

Kaname's POV:

Ruka stormed upstairs, having problems controlling her anger. "Was that really necessary, Lord Kaname?" I looked back at the voice, Aidoh. "She doesn't have the right to scold others like that, Aidoh; she needs to learn that." I sat down and looked outside the window next to the couch. "You know why she did that, Lord Kaname." I indeed did, but a teenage love for someone shouldn't still be there after two centuries and shouldn't change how you feel about others.

And saying something mean to her and making her mad is just asking for problems. It's not like she'll be sad or anything; her position would feel threatened, and she'd assert herself even more.

No matter who was mean to whom in this dorm, they will get punished by me. My role is the highest, and everyone shows that even if I don't need it. I do have weak spots; some people are intriguing, like Y/N, for example. But Yuki is too.

I decided since it was too quiet for my liking, to walk to the kitchen. I wanted food but also wanted to look at how Y/N and Rima were doing.

"Aki, do you like it?" I heard Rima say in a squeaky voice. I came from the corner, walked inside the kitchen, and saw the two sitting on the ground while petting Aki, who was eating a steak. I think those two like each other.

"Y/N, can I talk to you?" She looked up and nodded while walking up to me. "See you soon, Rima!" She said that before I walked with her upstairs to my room. "Ruka is making you a room," I said the moment I closed the door behind us and made her sit down on my bed. Her feet were dangling from it, unable to touch the ground.

''But I also need your help if she doesn't. What do I need to do?" "You need to just listen and not say anything; just agree with whatever I say, okay?" 

Y/N's POV:

Why can I not say what I want? What is he planning on doing? ''Relax, I just need to punish her again if that turns out to be the case, but not with tasks but with feelings.'' "Doesn't that seem a little harsh?" ''She never listens to me. At last, I still need to punish her, and the only way to do that is with this. I will not make her feel sad or anything. I will just make her regret that she didn't make your room.'' That sounded reassuring.

''Kaname..? Does everyone hate me?'' I was scared that it might be true. I never listened to him and never gave in. I did something that is seen as an insult, even though it was his idea. No one would believe me if the full truth came out, they already got annoyed with this little instance. "Y/N, come sit here." I looked up to see him pointing to the seat next to where he sat on his couch.

I sat beside him, and he laid his arm behind me and dragged me closer to him. Why does he have to be so close? I don't like it. "No one hates you, Y/N; don't be scared of that. They are drawn to you because you are so unique and mysterious.'' I nodded to myself.

"Thank you for being so patient with me, Kaname." ''All okay.''