009 | Inferior

Y/N's POV:

''Kaname!'' I screamed loudly after I saw that he lied just to make me scared! My eyes glowed red, and my teeth sharpened, ready to slice him. Kaname laughed and hugged me. ''I'm sorry. I just thought it would be fun to make a joke.'' My teeth went back to normal, and I hugged him back to try and get my eyes back too since we were in the middle of town. hiding my face into the crook of his neck not to make anything obvious.

"Never do that again, Kaname." I felt him smirk against my hair. "I won't, I apologize."

After we walked home and did more apologizing, Kaname brought me to the couches, where everyone sat and talked. "Where is Ruka?" he asked loudly, making everyone look up. "She is upstairs, in her room," Ichjio said. Kaname took my arm and walked upstairs, forcing me to run after him.

''Ruka? Open the door." Kaname said after he knocked on the door that Ruka was probably behind. ''Okay, Lord Kaname!'' You heard someone say in a flirty way, I didn't like it one bit. The door opened, and what I saw—I regretted that I let Kaname take me with him.

Kaname's POV:

"Well, Ruka, close that fucking door now and leave yourself behind it!" I screamed at her with as much anger as possible. ''But Kaname! Why? Drink my blood, please; you will love it!'' You heard her beg behind the door. "Is Y/N's room ready, Ruka?" She kept to herself. "Ruka!" I yelled angrily. ''Sorry! I thought that if you had some fun with me, that would also be okay! We would both be happy then!''

"And you call me a slut?" I looked beside me, seeing Y/N so enraged, almost jealous or something, despite the fact that I didn't want to be around Ruka at all. "Who's there, Kaname baby?" She grew angrier by the second; she better not blow up and kill her. "Don't call me baby Ruka; Y/N is here. Since you didn't make her room, I think she should just sleep in my bed next to me since she can't sleep anywhere else, don't you think so, Ruka?'' You saw Y/N getting scared while looking at me. "Just be okay with what I say for now," I whispered to her. She nodded and let the game begin.

''You can't do that, Lord Kaname!'' ''And why can't I, Ruka? ''Since-since-'' '' Exactly; there is no reason I shouldn't, and it's my decision.'' ''So you let a bitch that disrespects you sleep in your bed, and you punish someone who adores you and does what you say?'' ''You didn't do as I said, Ruka, and Y/N has never disrespected me. Follow me, Y/N. ''

Y/N's POV:

"Kaname, I am not going to sleep with you!" I screamed the moment we headed downstairs. "We aren't; you will just sleep beside me." He replied coolly while walking down the stairs. I sighed and followed him without any problem.

''Y/N, come with me, we need to cook.'' ''Wait what? What do you mean?'' Rima walked up to me. "Just follow me!" She took my hand and pulled me along with her. "You start with the salads, and I'll make the steaks ready." She took me with her and placed me in front of a table where different kinds of vegetables were placed. "Why do we need to cook?" I asked while cutting some tomatoes.

"Because Lord Kaname and others, such as Takuma Ichijo, are higher and from good families, we must look after them and follow them because they are higher." "Oh, I am sure Kaname wouldn't mind if he joined us in cooking!'' "Don't call him that, Y/N, that's rude; call him Lord; that's his title." ''How come?'' ''He is a pureblood, the highest of the highest; we need to show that to him." I nodded and worked until I was done.

Ruka made the table ready, and we put the food on it while everyone slowly sat down. Kaname walked in and sat down in his chair. ''Push him closer to the table, Y/N.'' I am so done with this; this is just hurting me. I was not created to be a maid or to put myself below others. "That's impossible, Rima!" ''And how is that?'' ''He is at least a metre taller than me, so obviously he weighs way more than I do. I am just simply not strong enough to do so, and even if I could, why would I? He isn't a baby that we need to take care of!''

You heard everyone gasp, and I realised what I said: I simply let myself go without thinking, like always. I lowered my head, walked to my chair, and poofed on it without saying a word. "I'll do it, Lord Kaname." You heard Ruka say, just to get attention, Jesus. "No thanks, Ruka; I can handle it myself." He replied sweetly, making me feel even worse.

We ate, and no one said anything anymore. After I was done, Rima pushed me to the kitchen to get dessert. I brought it into the room and asked everyone if they wanted some of the chocolate pudding. "Lord Kaname, would you like dessert?" I asked, and I am sure he could sense and hear how miserable I felt. I didn't belong here; it felt like I was better off in the woods, in my tree, than here.

"Of course, Y/N, I would love it, did you make it?" "No, Lord, Ruka did, I only made the salad because I evidently don't know how to cook," I replied sarcastically, later regretting what I said, and Kaname just snickered. ''Well, the salad was delicious, Y/N.'' I bowed, gave him the pudding, and sat down again.

"Y/N, sit on my lap."