Morning...

The sun shines through my window super bright.

"Ah, I need to get some curtains." I said rubbing my eyes.

" oh crap, I left my sweater in Oni-chan's room from movie night." I said facepalming myself. It was Christmas time, which I like... Just not the cold.

I hesitated to take my blankets of. "Oooh, I hate the c-cold" I said tip-toeing into Oni-chan's room.

Quiet, quiet. I thought trying not to wake him.
That's odd, that's a very big shape in the bed... I thought. Maybe I'll take a look. I slow and quietly look closer at the bed to see what's going on. Aw I feel like a perv. I thought to myself blushing. Closer, just a little closer...

Ohmigosh!!! Whoa that was close. I thought trying not to think out load.

And you know what I saw? Oni-chan and Asuna-san sleeping together!

You see close to a week ago Asuna-san moved in with us, we even gave her her own room. Which I thought she was in!

Do you think they don't want me knowing? Well their dressed so...

Why would I even think that?!?

I quickly grabbed my sweater and ran as fast, and a quietly out as possible.

"Wow, that was close" I said under my breath.

It was Saturday so no rush, I think I might watch TV, maybe.

I turned on the TV not realizing it was load as it was on movie night.
Oh crap, I hope I didn't wake anyone up.

"You always seem to forget how load the TV is, Suguha."
"Oh, you think so? Heh heh" oh crap that was Oni-chan.

"Oh, good morning Oni-chan!" I said. I really hope he doesn't know!

"Morning, Sugu-chan" Asuna-san said slowly walking into the room.

Then to sit next to Oni-chan, and rest her head on his shoulder.

Wow, their so romantic. I need air.

"Well, I'm sorry for waking you guys up." I apologized.

"Its okay♥" Asuna-san forgave.
"Same!" Oni-chan said in agreement.

I think I might keep a eye on those two...

Hello everyone, I hope you liked chapter one. Comment add, or even vote! Oh and check out my "checkmate!" Its a story I made up with a friend. Look forward to chapter 2! ♥ bye!