Prologue~ Chuun

"Yo. Hi. Welcome. For reading. Thanks. Enjoy it ;)"

Some info you need to know.

Look after these so you can know what form Chu is in.

TChu: Toddler Form of Chu
LChu: Loli Form of Chu
TEChu: Teen Form of Chu
AChu: Adult Form of Chu

Karin's POV
It's been a year now.
A whole year of taking care of my little sister.
My mother told me to take care of her and make sure she has a bright future.
After a few days she was given to me

My Mother Mysteriously Dissapears

And I never got to see her again. Worse. Chuun has never even seen her.

So I don't know how to explain where mother went. But I'm sure she won't question it as she suddenly turned to different as well.
She...

"Nee-san! I TOLD YOU 20 PACK OF CHIPS"  Said, known as Chuun.

That's my sister. She's... a himouto kind.

"I'm sorry Chun but 5 is the limit and besides I'm worried about you and your... Diet"

Karin says that in a way where Chuun thinks that she's saying she's getting fat.

Chuun screams at Karin for calling her fat for five minutes straight before she continue her gaming session. Karin tried to explain what she meant but Chun ignored her.

Karin sighed as she goes back to her room at her desk with a desk full of manga pages.

Yes. I write. Manga

A few minutes later.

Chu calls Karin.
Karin stood up and walked to the living room where Chu is and asked what she needs.

LChu: "Nee-san can you get me some cola at the local store? I forgot to buy some. Heh..."

Real part 1 coming later or soon.