Teen Star Chun

Hello!
Thanks for reading.

Ofcourse my sister has a different side. And that being growing to a teen. 17.
She changed majorly to a lazy midget to a beautiful smart girl. I don't even know how. But i just know she can do that.

Imagine a celebrity that's so beautiful and you think that she does no mistakes in her life at all. But you know life isn't what it is without mistakes teaching us to progress, but for her. She's literally perfect. That's what her school says.

Chun's POV

Katherine: "W-wow Chun! You got a perfect score again! You're very smart... I-im very impressed..."

My close best friend. Katherine.
She's really kind to me even though we don't have mutual likings. We like to hang out and walk to school together and all together teaching her because she's having struggles in school.

TEChu: " Oh nonono. I'm guessing the answers and somehow i got lucky.

Katherine: "R-really lucky..."

TEChu: What did you get?

She looks at the paper and tried not to speak something from her mouth without her knowing.

Katherine: "I-I'm so useless..."

TEChu: Nono! You're not useless! You just got dizzy. I also got dizzy too. Don't be sad or... Ill be sad as well!

Katherine: e-eh?! Please don't be sad!

TEChu: Well I'm not going to if you don't too.

She gives a bright smile.
By just looking at her smile. Katherine's heart is warmed.