The "Zeralizion" era

War is the only word that terrifies all humanity because there is nothing as dreadful, painful, and destructible as can happen to us more than wars.

For many years, humans fight each other for everything they see or find so they fight to conquer lands and to gain power also to kill those who are against their views, religions, and lifestyle, even for the colour of their skin and all of this because of one thing all humans have, but some can not control: greed.

"God gives you everything that you need, not for your greed" and yet humans still fight for it. However, what if this greed went to a level of insanity that you've never seen before?

Then hear this tale from many years ago, in the ice age when the mammoths were alive, those big creatures that were hunted frequently by another one who was called "the strongest beast". This creature was the sabretooth, but the ice age is finally over, along with most creatures that lived in it.

However, one of them survived and continued to hunt everything that got in its way. It is a special sabertooth, and this one still alive and kills everything it sees called the "Zeralizion". This means "Silver-Sabretooth", a creature that nothing can kill, and no one has succeeded to even scratch it.

The silver sabretooth became a legendary creature for the people of the great kingdom of Antorya to talk about, where some claimed that the ones who witnessed the Zeralizion didn't come back alive as some barely survived to tell. No matter what the humans used to try to kill it, it always gave the same result: a death to anyone who sought to fight it or unluckily got in the beast's way.

The king of Antorya, David the 7th, wanted to know the secret of this creature. So someday, he told his personal druid called Hirvan, "The legends say Zeralizion is a creature of God and is undefeatable. Unless, somehow, you remove his immortality; and if you drink his blood, you will be immortal as well."

David loved the idea of being an immortal king so that he could rule his kingdom forever. He wanted to get this silver sabretooth, no matter what it cost, so he ordered many men to hunt him in the big mountains near to the kingdom. It seemed as if all of them failed, as no one returned alive.

Then Hirvan told the king that he found out the only way to kill him was to end his immortality with a black poison that only druids can make. He learned from his predecessor's book, who fought against the beast but died shortly after few days from the battle from his deep injuries. However, he made the silver sabretooth weak - and for the first time, the creature retreated, as he claims that he is the only one who survived the silver sabretooth's claws.

The king wanted to get the sabretooth desperately, so he ordered the druid to go with his army to make this black poison and go with his army to kill the beast so that he could drink the blood and finally become an immortal king. The druid had a condition: he wouldn't retrieve the poison unless he could drink the blood too, so both would be immortal and live by his side as an immortal king and druid.

So the king finally agreed, and he made a large army again to hunt down the silver sabretooth. After weeks of tracking down the beast, one of the troops (along with the druid) had found it in a deep cave. They entered it, and so the fight begins, the druid went making his black poison near the entrance as the men began battling the beast and rest troops are coming to aid them.

"KILL IT!...GO GO!...LET'S SLAY THE BEAST..." The soldiers were screaming as they ran to fight it. They were all shocked by the size and power of the silver sabretooth, a beast about 80 feet tall, larger than 5 tigers combined. Despite his size, he moved faster than any wild animal, a powerful beast with two silver fangs larger than human's head, white like silver skin.

With one bite, he could take the upper half of a human body, his terrifying roar showing he was the king of animals, the lion himself a kitten compared to the silver sabretooth. His skin was harder and tougher than all the swords no matter how much they attacked it. The Zeralizion ate them one by one and tears soldiers to parts, the screaming, the tears, all of it could be heard miles away, the blood was everywhere.

So the soldiers got scared and tried to run, but the druid ordered them to fight because he was almost done with the black magic to make the silver sabretooth weak. Afterwards, the druid said a magical chant over the combination of herbs, rotten meat, chemicals, and other strange things. He released them into the air as he covered his nose so he won't be affected by it.

His magic started to affect the beast and the warriors. After a few minutes, the sabretooth started shaking and moving less as the poison affected his body, and soon he stopped fighting and tried to escape from the cave. One brave warrior jumped on his back and struck him with his sword as the silver sabretooth kept running until it fell with the warrior in his back. But as the warrior grabbed his sword, the sabretooth tore off the warrior's left arm.

The druid starts yelling "KILL HIM NOW!" The sabretooth roared at the druid as it got up, while the warrior used his right arm to stab his sword inside his mouth. The blood of the Zeralizion poured down over the warrior as he laughed in pain, "DIE, hahaha!"

In a few minutes, the beast finally went down the Zeralizion dead for the first time. The warrior who killed him started looking above, dreaming of his glory. Even though he lost half of his body, he was happy to take down the legendary creature, as was Hirvan.

However, when the druid went to take the blood from the dead body of the beast, the other soldiers took their blades to attack the druid as they claimed, "This is the order from the king." The druid was shocked by the betrayal of the king as the soldiers surrounded him and got ready to attack. The druid muttered, "We had a deal, how dare he try to kill me? Fuck him." Then the druid quickly jumped onto the silver sabretooth's body and started drinking his blood as the soldiers hurried to kill him.

A scream escaped from the druid when he drank the blood as his body started to melt and reform. His face turned red and as the flesh of his body started to fall off, he screamed, "NO, NO! Ughhhhh, nooouugghhhhh." He transformed into devilish being - a monster, with a bloody face, red eyes, and growing fangs. All of the warriors were shocked and scared at the sight. When they tried to run, the monster Hirvan had become attacked them and he turned them into the same beings as him

He couldn't believe that he could make humans become monsters, and he felt like he was a god. He then went to rise an entire army of monsters under his command, the effect of the Zeralizion's blood making him the most powerful monster. Now he was killing humans to make his army stronger take control of the Antorya Kingdom.

The king David the 7th was shocked by the news of Hirvan, so he started preparing himself for the dangerous outcome. The ex-druid was now taking over the north of the kingdom, killing all inhabitants of the towns there, and transforming humans into monsters. All of this for one quest: to conquer the entire kingdom, then the entire world.

This was 10 years ago, now the kingdom Antorya is in a war against the monster's kingdom, in which millions of people died and half turned to ugly monsters under Hirvan's control.

However, somewhere in the big mountain, a man with two swords on his back, a beard, and long hair was making his way towards one of the towns. He said calmly while looking to the sky, "God, do you hear me? I'm Zeral, so listen to me, for the last time in my life. I beg you, send me someone who can kill me!" He then screamed, "COME ON!"

The end.