STEP 1 - MAKE A NEW START

After what happened back in India , my father decided it's better to flee away from there, and make it look like we got transferred . I didn't want to leave my homeland but after all it is for Rhea's safety and when it comes to her there is no compromise being done so eventually I gave in to the plan of shifting .

It was a long flight which felt like forever (it was 17 hour 20 minutes long) but however it ended and here we are standing at the airport like lost puppies hand in hand and trying to catch with my father's pace .The reason we chose this country is because Rhea hates it .This is not revenge against her people it is the only country which is safe for now because they'll least expect us or specifically her to be here. The only thing where I and she agree is that we both never liked USA that much , no offence people we just didn't like because she felt girls here are more beautiful than her and filthy rich and ooooh Rhea hates competition I just had to nod my head in approval I didn't have grudges like her . She is weird as hell.

"Maya do you think we will be fine here" , she asked me with worry in her voice ,cutting my thoughts .

 " I don't know Rhea but I assure you for now we are safe and I wont let anyone lay a finger on you as long as I'm with you "  I assured her giving her a side hug while following my parents .

 she nodded and gave a weak smile yet an understanding one. I hate to see worry on her face but i can't do anything to clear it, that is what frustrates me the most .

We reached the exit of the airport finally , letting a huge sigh I said   " finally " .

 rhea imitated me with a sweet smile " finally" .  

Our father turned to us and said " Maya and Rhea both of you take your respective bags you don't want your mom to get tired now do you? okay ?" 

 we looked at each other and back at my father and said unison " aye aye captain " and laughed at our own silliness.

I ended up carrying 3 bags while she struggled to carry a single bag [her single bag is equal to my 3 bags hahaha] , people passing by gave us weird looks ,most of it was because she was exaggerating the situation but it only made me look cooler at least that's what I like to think but people's expression said otherwise it was like 'eww can they get any clumsier'. but I couldn't care less about it . anyways i like bragging about myself so i'll never stop it . 

" get in the car girls " my mom's voice interrupted me yet again. we did as we were told.

The cab pulled up in front of a house after what seemed like an hour i don't know cuz I dosed off as soon as I made myself comfortable in my seat . All of us got out of the car and I was stood there gaping at my new house until Rhea came and said   " hey race upstairs who goes first gets a room for themselves " 

 with that said I ran like there was no tomorrow as soon as we got to first floor i darted to the largest room available and now i was the proud owner of this huge room. Rhea sulked and made the most innocent face ever with those puppy dog eyes but I was evil enough to not let it affect me .

We settled soon enough because my father's company offered him packers and movers and they did their job very well .My room was the most spacious one. We already told the painters the colors we wanted they said they'd paint our house in 2 weeks .I said wanted deep pool blue and county cream as contrast colors in my room Rhea said she'd go with shades of pink. I threatened her not to choose pink but she loves pink I almost blackmailed her not step in her room if she chose pink but the princess always wins and I always ...well compromise . but I had a whole king sized bed for myself and she... queen sized .