Chapter 9

Tia pov

Why can't I move? He's not holding onto me but yet I can't move.

"I really should go and you really should go" I turned quickly to walked towards the stairs but I turned to look behind at him.

Why am i looking back at him?

He then fell to the floor as he began walking to me. With out thinking I went to his aid.

I bend down on all fours in front of him "Are you okay" I said to the handsome stranger. He looked at me and thats when I noticed the worried look in his eyes. What is this mans story?

"Can you walk?" I asked and he shaked his head.

"You can't walk and you can't talk?" I am so confused. He nodded in response. "Was you in a accident? Was you on a boat that crashed? Do you know who your are? What's your name?" I asked all these questions quickly and he looked at me blankly.

For some reason I want to help him. Why? Why do i want to help him? He could be a creep.

"Let me help you up" I said getting up and putting my hands out for him to take. He looked at my hands then up at me. "Put your hands in mine" I smiled. He did what I told him and I helped him to his feet.

"Your must have had such a ordeal. Don't worry I will help you" I am totally crazy I know. A complete stranger and I'm offering him my help. He could be a con artist! A creep! Anything... But as I look into his big brown eyes all I see is a confused man indeed. I am seriously having massive argument in my head right now!

He was now standing again in front of me and I let go of his hands. Then he fell into me causing us both to fall on the floor in a pile.

He was now on top of me and our faces were so close I can feel him breathing on my lips.

"Kiss" I heard someone shout and he quickly got off me.

Who was that? Was someone watching us? Did the press sneak in?

I sat up and looked around but no one was there. Strangely thou he was staring at the ocean yet again?

I got up and helped him up again. "Let's get you better clothes"

I helped him all the way to the castle. Walking as slow as possible. He wasn't concentrating either he was looking around in amazement.

He wasn't steady and nearly fell so I put my arm around his waist and to do that my hand had to be on his abs. He flinched at my touch and I didn't dare look at his face. I could feel my cheeks burn up...

"Erm who's he?" Namjoon said as he approached us. "He is... well he doesn't no his name" i looked at the man who was looking at namjoon."and why doesn't he know his name?" Namjoon raised Eyebrow.

"He can't talk and can't walk properly. I found him on the beach. I think he was in a boating accident" I spoke so fast but I think I said what I know. "And why is he here?" Namjoon wasn't impressed. "Because I want to help him" I smiled at the handsome stranger who I had my arm around.

"Should a princess be holding a stranger she knows nothing about like this?" Namjoon came close and pulled me off him. The man started to stumble and I grabbed him again so he didn't fall.

One of the servants came over "could you make up a room for my guest please" I asked. They nodded and left. "Would you take him to the room and give him some clothes?" I asked namjoon. "Not really" he replied. "I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked.. I should have told you. Help him please"I grabbed namjoons hand and pulled him to the stranger. I let go of him and he fell into namjoon.

I rushed off to find my dad. Who as always was in his office. I run in and he's on the phone. "Ah tia is home. Want to speak to mum?" He asked me. "Put her on loud speaker I need to talk" I said standing nervously in front of the desk. "I'm worried" dad said.

"Honey what's wrong?" Mum asked. "Well I found a man-" I began to tel them of the stranger.

"You have a boyfriend? At last I'm so happy-" mum started to celebrate. "Let me finish" I snapped.

Dad sat down. "I found him on the beach. He can't really walk and he can't talk. He doesn't t remember his name..." I sighed and looked at dad. "Did you take him to a hospital?" He asked me. "No he's in one the spare rooms" i gritted my teeth ready to be told off. "Tia! How do you know he's safe and not a con artist? He could be dangerous" dad started shouting.

"I know! But for some reason ... I want to believe him and help him. He needs me.." I said softly. "Tia" mum said through the phone.

"Is he good looking?" Mum asked.

"Is that really an important question dear" dad said through he's teeth.

"He's gorgeous so handsome" I replied.

"Well help him!" Mum said.

"Thank you mum" I am so happy. I went to leave when dad shouts "no no ! Just because he's good looking means nothing!" I turned to face him. I knew i wasnt going to be able to sway dad that easily.

"Daddy, i feel.. he could have been who saved me. And in the process for himself deeply hurt" i pouted. "How do we know he was him?" Dad asked.

"We don't but we could at least try to find out? He needs someone's help and I want to be that someone" I put my hand on my dads. "Please daddy! Let me help the stranger" I pouted more. "Fine! But I will be assigning more protection on you incase. And I want to met him. " dad gave in. I kissed his cheek and ran out.

Why am I so happy?