Chapter 18

Tia pov

"I'm so sorry I don't know what come over him" I said trying to apologise for jins actions.

"It's okay he's always been like that" jimin sighed as we sat down at the table and the kitchen staff gave him ice.

Wait what?

"What? Really? I can't imagine him being like this... "

"We don't really see eye to eye" jimin sighed. "What why?"

"He has always looked down on me. My father left my mother because she wasn't what everyone wanted. We lived in a small place and mum worked. Jin is one of many boys and had a loving home" he sighed. "We never saw eye to eye at school because of our up bringing we're so different" he shrugged whilst he lower his head.

Mr Handsome i mean....Jin didnt like the lower class?

"I'm sorry about your family. But Not seeing eye to eye is normal thou" I put my hand on his shoulder.

"I know just it was hard for me a lot the time, he was popular and well I weren't" jimin looked at me and placed his hand in mine. "He wasn't that nice at school?" I asked. Jimin nodded slowly and sighed.

"Wow" i whispered.
I can't imagine my mr handsome ever not being nice thou... this is hard.
"I'm sure he has changed" I said trying to make sence but jimin shaked his head.

"how did he get here?" He asked me.

"I found him on the beach" I shrugged. "What? No! You let him in?" Jimin sounded annoyed.

"Yes why?" I shreiked....What did that mean.

"I don't want to say to much but this isn't the first time..." jimin whispered. "Are you saying he's a fraud?" This cant be true.

"I'm not saying anything" jimin said looking away. "I just don't want him hurting you. You seem so nice and accepting.  Anyone could take advantage of you" he slowly moved off the chair and took my hand that was still placed on his shoulder.

Mr Handsome isnt a good person? This cant be right...Surely...

"Please promise you will be careful with him" jimin asked.

"I will be careful" I sighed in agreement. "And I will make sure" his smile was so charming. He was very pretty.

"May I ask about his voice?" I asked. "What voice" he said. "He never had one?" I hoped he had. "No" jimin responded sharply.

I can't get my head around his... who was jin?

Jin pov

Namjoon took me into jungkooks music room for drinks. "Something off about that guy" Namjoon nodded.
The door opened and jungkook came in. "What's this about a guy claiming to be who saved sis" he said. "Yeah he is with tia. He knows this guy.. Jin" namjoon looked at me.

I nodded then began pacing up and down the room.

"Man, wish you could talk and write" jungkook said sitting down infront of namjoon.

"Are you close" Jungkook asked. I gave him a nod. "Friends? Family" he asked and I nodded twice.

"did he save tia" Namjoon asked I shaked my head rapidly. "Who did" Jungkook asked.

And I pointed to my chest. "But you can't talk" Namjoon laughed. I nodded. "This is confussing" Jungkook laughed.

I throw myself on the nearest chair.

I can't tell them and they write in another language. They wont believe me anyway.

Not even half hour ago she nearly kissed me! If she did I could talk and I could tell her everything... but fucking jimin... my cousin... my friend...