Second Edition: 𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓃𝑒

(っ◔◡◔)っ ❤: Welcome to Second Edition! Our first round is all about, of course, REMAKE. Legion Graphic Contest has the tradition of having REMAKE as a challenge for this round.  

For our newcomers, welcome! I hope you read the RULES & REGULATIONS of this contest. As the warning stated in the intro: This is not your ordinary Graphic Contest. If you are afraid to take risks, to explore, and challenge yourself to go beyond limits, then this GC might not be suitable for you.

Legion Graphic Contest is for beginner-professional graphic editors, who are ready to face criticisms, who wanted to practice and gained an amazing roller coaster journey. If you are prepared to lose, then you are ready. 

NOTE: Always follow the stated prompts.
Respect each other especially the organizer.
Don't forget to put your watermark
I am also a student, please expect all your prizes will be a bit delayed.
Thank you!

Let's go with the prompts! I revised the Story of Disney princesses to make it more interesting. I didn't include any inspirations since it was hard for me to find it, especially the last 3 prompts. You'll do a cover based on what you understand of its demands. Good luck, soldier! 

✦ ━━━ ROUND ONE: REMAKE ━━━✦

【Prompt 1 】
Title: Mulan
Author: MsLegion
Subtitle: "My name is Mulan! I did it to save my father."
Genre: Chinese Historical Fiction
Portrayers: Any Chinese lady with long black hair
Demand: Her face must be close-up, holding a sword. There must a reflection from the sword of Chinese soldiers about to charge her. And three Chinese characters must be embedded on her sword. 

✦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━  

【Prompt 2】
Title: Snow & White
Author: MsLegion
Subtitle: "Who is the real me?"
Genre: Fantasy + Fiction
Portrayer: anyone
Demand: Snow saw her reflection on the mirror lit by her candle, who's very opposite of her innocent personality. She sees a devil woman smirking, wearing a white gown and a thorned crown 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

【Prompt 3】
Title: Aurora
Author: MsLegion
Subtitle: "Can you wake me from my slumber?"
Genre: Fantasy + Thriller
Portrayer: Anyone
Demand: The princess with a long gown and a tiara, was walking up to a grand staircase of their castle in the middle of the night, as the moon beamed on her direction coming out from a big window. She was surrounded by roses & thorns, her face tells that she knew she was in danger if she falls asleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

【Prompt 4】
 Title: Nobody's Queen
Author: MsLegion
Subtitle: "A Queen doesn't need a king and a kingdom."
Portrayer: Anyone that resembles Elsa from Frozen
Genre: Fantasy + Mystery
Demand: Elsa dethroned herself as the Queen of Arendelle, standing in the middle of the Altar facing the empty benches that were covered with vines. There was a beam of sunlight coming out from the window on the right side of the chapel.

F O R M

Username:
New/Old:
Prompt#:
Why did you choose this prompt?
Tag 5 graphic editors you know!

Comment inline! ━━━━━━━━━ 

If you have any questions, ask here!