settling in :)

Maddies POV

Me and my dad then go out to the backyard which is really big and has a really big track, I was soooooo excited, the track looks like this...

I grabbed the smallest bike so that It could be easier for me to ride, I then went onto the track with my Dad and everyone else was watching

I grabbed the smallest bike so that It could be easier for me to ride, I then went onto the track with my Dad and everyone else was watching. I went slow at first, but I sped up, it was the last lap, I was doing perfect turns and perfect jumps. but when it got to the last jump I completed the most complicated trick I know. The head stand.

I completed the trick successfully and everyone clapped, I smiled and pulled over to the side

I completed the trick successfully and everyone clapped, I smiled and pulled over to the side. My dad then came over to me and said

"Maddie! I never knew you were that good!!"

"Thanks dad but I'm really not, even my mum said that :("

you start tearing up and remember how good your mum used to be before she started abusing you.

"hey hey hey, no don't cry I'm here your mum and dad will never touch you again ok"

"kk"

Tayler's POV

I was amazed as Maddie repeatedly completed perfect turns and stunts, I was riding aswell so I just decided to pull over and watch her, at the end perfectly did a headstand. Everyones jaws dropped, it was quite funny. As Ava pulled over everyone clapped with there jaws still touching the ground. I went over to her and told her how good she was, she then told me that her mother said she was bad and stuff, I then saw her tearing up so I just hugged her and told her everything is going to be ok. She believed me, well I think...

Maddie's POV 

I listened to my dad as he said that, I was wondering if it was true or not, I then remember how I used to cut and that it's my 2 month anniversary today. So I got happy and everyone asked why I was smiling like an idiot, I just said it was nothing but they obviously didn't believe and and started begging me to tell them. To be honest I have to tell them at some point right? I then just started bawling my eyes out, should I tell them? should I keep it to myself and just let it tear me down till I cant cope anymore? I decided that the better thing is to just tell them, so I began explain while tears came to my eyes...

A/N 

OMG I actually cant believe I have over one hundred reads! also could you plz follow my tiktok, my name is x._izzy.d_.x 

I'm going to try and post everyday but if I cant I'm sorry xx