the date ;)

Taylers POV
It was 2 hours before mine and Kelianne's date, I was super nervous. I didn't even know what to wear! So I asked Maddie to come up and help me pick something out of my closet, surprisingly she had a good taste of fashion! She chose this...

 I didn't even know what to wear! So I asked Maddie to come up and help me pick something out of my closet, surprisingly she had a good taste of fashion! She chose this

She told me that Kelianne would love it on me, so I just smiled :)

The plan (still Taylers POV)
I sent Nate to set up a cute area on the hill that had the most amazing view in the world! Only me and Nate knew about this spot, it's our thinking spot. I usually come here alone when we are sad and need sometime to think, but this time it's for a date with the girl of my dreams (I cringed).

Maddie's POV
When my dad goes on to the date with Kelianne me and Nate have a play date in my room, we talk about motorcross and other things I like to do such as drawing/doodling and singing. Nate then thought of an idea as soon as I said I like singing and that I think I'm good at it, he said that we should go to the Sway house and meet Jaden, he it apparently like a rockstar and really good af singing so I was really excited!

A/N
I'm really sorry for the wait, I'm gonna be posting Monday Thursday and Sunday if that's ok!