the sponsor pt2 :00

Maddies POV
I saw the weird guy that was watching me walk up to my dad, I didn't think nothing much of it at first so I continued to ride.

Taylers POV
The sponsor guy came up to me and started chatting to me about sponsoring Maddie, my jaw dropped. I said that I will ask her when she comes off the track and let you know. He nodded and walked of else where.

Maddies POV (sorry that I keep switching)
I saw the man talking to my dad, I saw his jaw drop, it could have been something bad or really good. Anyway I finished my last lap and pulled up to the gate, my dad ran over to me and said that the greatest sponsor in the country wants to sponsor me.
WHATTTTT!!
My jaw dropped just like my dads, I said of course I want to be sponsored by him, he's the best in the countryyyy!!!!

My dad went and told the sponsor man that it would be a privilege to get sponsored by him. We then started walking home.

Taylor's POV
After we talked to the sponsor we headed home, we started walking but then Maddie asked me a question,

"Hey dad do I have a mom?"

I said "not yet sweetie, but I do have a girl in mind ;)"

"Wait dad whoooooo" she said with eagerness!

"Kelianne" I said

Her jaw dropped I could tell she was happy but shocked at the same time!

Maddies POV
we then started having a conversation about the sponsor and what races I would most likely take part in, my next race which is going to be in 2 weeks is called the A-Games. I have heard of that race before and it's the biggest race for the country to move onto nationals (A/N I'm not sure if it's called nationals so imma just call it that) Nationals is another race for racers throughout the country but it was more important than the A-Games. This is because the top three get to go to international's!! (A/N again idk if that's what it's called so don't come at me) Me and my dad then arrived home, I went straight to my room. For the past days I haven't eaten that much but my dad has tried to get me to but I would either refuse or eat little bits at a time.

Taylers POV
It was around 1pm when me and Maddie got back home, I was planning on asking Kelianne to a date tonight and leave Maddie with Nate. As Nate wasn't doing anything tonight he agreed to stay with Maddie, but then the harder question was to ask Kelianne about the date. I was so scared, I went to Maddies room for some company and to forget about asking Kelianne for now but I had to ask her sooner of later so after around 20 mins of playing with Maddie I went to ask Kelianne.

"Hey Kelianne can I talk to you quickly?" I said

"Yeah sure do you wanna go to the balcony?"

"Yeah sure"

We both went out to the balcony and I was so nervous, we just looked at the view and then I turned to her and said

"Hey Kelianne can I ask you something?"

"Yeah of course" she said

"Will you go on a date with me tonight?"

She gasped, I thought that I made a mistake so I put my head down and said

"You don't have to if you don't want to,"

"What do you mean of course I would love to go on a date with you!"

My head lifted and I smiled, we then started hearing clapping and we turned our head and saw Maddie and Nate smiling while learning on the doorframe in the doorway.

Maddies POV
Now that I knew dad liked Kelianne I tried to get as many cute pics of them close together, I got a few...

Maddies POV Now that I knew dad liked Kelianne I tried to get as many cute pics of them close together, I got a few

I heard my dad say that he wanted to ask Kelianne something, I already new what he was going to say so I dragged Nate to the balcony as that was where they went

I heard my dad say that he wanted to ask Kelianne something, I already new what he was going to say so I dragged Nate to the balcony as that was where they went. We just watched the whole conversation and when Kelianne said yes me and Nate started clapping, They looked at us and we all bursted out laughing, I was happy for my dad :)

A/N
I will try update frequently but they may be short as I ain't getting a lot of motivation to write this so yeah but I'm trying my best ❤️😎 also thanks for 1.1k on tiktok love yall 😎💖