•𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔯𝔡𝔰 || solomon•

word count : it's long, periodt.
theme : angst to fluff + crackhead energy
requested by : @oromaryzm (thank you for the request!! hope you enjoy this one c,: )
-
『❆ ❆ ❆』

"[y/n], how come you didn't tell me about this?!" he semi-yelled. i sat down on the nursery bed, putting my head down.

"i-i dont know, solomon, i—"

"oh you don't know? so, you would rather get killed by those demons than me, saving your dumbass?" he stated. he was mad. real mad.

currently, we were in the nurse's office. i was attacked by low-level demons and solomon came to my rescue. it wasn't the first time it happened, the bullying, i meant.

when he asked me why.. i wished i said i didn't wanted him to worry, but the wrong thing slipped and here we are now.

solomon and i got along really well. we would create schemes, joke around, recreate vines and memes during school or whenever we get to see each other. it's really fun, especially when the brothers don't know what we are doing, haha.

but, that all changed when im here and hurt and him treating my wounds.

"you really should've told me, [y/n]." his voice began to soften. i sighed and looked away.

"well, it eez what it eez." i said, half jokingly.

it was a reference from tiktok.

instead of him laughing at the reference, his face was stone cold serious.

"not the time, [y/n]." he said. i began to fidget.

"so, what? i get hurt and you're mad?" i snapped out of nowhere.

"you're getting on my nerves— look, you didn't tell me shit. nothing, nada! i thought we were friends!" he exclaimed. i paused, and began to feel guilty at my so-called comeback.

"we are friends, solo" i said, with a slight sad tone in my voice. he scoffed, making my heart dropped instantly.

"doesn't seem like it. friends don't hide secrets,
[y/n]." he said with his arms crossed.

this son of a-

"okay, solomon. stop acting like a child, i'm sorry i didn't tell you, i'm sorry, okay? but, if that's the only reason why you're mad at me than i think it's stupid." i confronted. he snorted at my confrontation.

"that's not it, [y/n]! i could've— you're just stupid and naive! letting everyone step on you like you're a fucking doormat! just to let you know, i could've took advantage of that." he shot back. he was right, but he didn't need to say it in a harsh way.

in general, ouch.

i placed my hand on my elbow, slightly playing with it. is that what he thinks of me? a doormat? did he thought of that in the beginning of our friendship?

"took advantage of that? wow, solo. nice kill, keep it going." i said in sarcasm. his face was rising up, slowly fuming in anger.

"god, you're really credulous. so, fucking credulous. i should've left you there when i had the chance." he said.

my heart began to shatter. would he really leave me there? he wouldn't...

but, he would. he said so himself.

"you really would leave me there? to die?" my voice croaked. solomon began to looked at me in shock. perhaps, he realized what he had said.

it doesn't matter. if he didn't mean it, he wouldn't have said it.