•𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔰𝔦𝔡𝔢𝔡 𝔭𝔱.շ || mammon•

word count : 1207
theme : i will not spoil for this one 'cause i'm such a tease~

-

『❆ ❆』

"mammon, they are not in the mood for your shenanigans." asmo said. there was some sharp tone in his voice.

i looked at asmo and reassured him that it was okay.

"he deserves to know. i mean, there is no hiding it now." i confessed. i mean, it's true. there's no reason of hiding it now.

"y-yo.. [y/n], if you're pulling some kind of trick, that isn't nice either." he nervously stated. i immediately grabbed his hand and speed walked outside to get some better privacy. once we had our privacy, i turned around and faced his direction. basically facing one and one with him.

"yes i liked you and still have some feelings for you." i said with my eyes close. i was too afraid to face him now.

i squinted my eyes, waiting for his response. i was scared, anxious, too afraid about his freakin' response. after a few seconds, i heard nothing.

oh no.. did he left?

was he shocked? even worse, disgusted?!

i opened my eyes, wanting to know his reaction.

here it goes.. i hope he's still—

mammon looked at me, dumbfounded as hell.
"what?" he bluntly said.
.
.
.
.

huh?

honestly, i was suppose to be nervous with fear. instead of that, i was a little aggravated of his reaction. i looked at him again, and not too my surprise, he was clueless. basically, clueless of what i said.

is he that dense?! i just confessed my feelings and all he has to say is what? this guy had the nerve to-

redness fueled across my face. and my ears steamed as hard as a kettle could make. i furrowed my eyebrows and prepped myself for the punch i was about to throw.

mammon was confused yet concerned. he looked like he's going to piss his pants any minute now.

"[y-y/n]..?"

i swirled my wrist, thinking of how hard i'm going to punch him.

"u-um.. h-hey! asmo's spying on us, look!" he blurted.

i had a feeling he said that so he could flee, but i checked anyways.

well, he isn't wrong. asmo was spying and clearly saw my upcoming action.

i looked at asmo, with a glare. not at him, but a sign that i will punch the life out of his clueless self.

"you go sis! beat the hell out of him!" asmo cheered as he clapped.

mammon and i were in shocked. what the hell.

but then, i needed that support. also, i'm pretty sure the whole gang heard asmo's sudden yell.

so then, i raised up my fist, aiming right to the chest.

"please spare me, i beg of you!" mammon pled.

"oh shit, this is so post worthy." levi said with his signature giggle.

"you idiot!" i yelled as i swung my arm to his chest.
mammon closed his eyes, embracing the impact.

...

i gently placed my fist to his chest, pounding on it,
softly.

"i used to like you and still kind of do.. is that hard to understand?" i asked. my eyes were as soft as a puppy dog, but pleading out of sadness. mammon didn't say anything, just kept his head low.