•𝔪𝔬𝔡𝔢𝔩 || beelzebub•

word count : 1700 👁👁
theme : fluff! ish... i mean it's still fluff but with a tad bit of spiciness. trust me! it's not anything explicit but it's still a little intense! and you're an artist, or a person who likes to draw— anyways! you're an artist. periodt.
-

『❆ ❆ ❆』

i paced around my room, contemplating if i should ask one of the brothers to be my muse for my next art project.

if you didn't know, i'm an artist! actually— more like a person who's aspire to be an artist. before i was sent to devildom, i was talking art classes. basically, learning the basics of the arts.

ever since i arrived here, i have been taking art classes on the side. usually, my projects are small. for example; my projects would include painting an easy object, or drawing a landscape, also, learning how to draw point of view perspectives, and etc. however, this time we need a model. this isn't your typical fruit basket we are doing. this will be a sketch- no.. a drawing with details and shades of a live person doing some sort of action.

i need to draw a model and apparently, they have to be eating something? yes, i know. very oddly specific. but, that's the assignment and i will complete it.

"dinner is ready!" beel shouted as he knocks repeatedly.

"i'm coming!" i shouted back. i collected my brain cells back— i mean, i collected myself back to reality and exited my room.

i went downstairs and went inside the dining room. i took my seat as i wait for dinner to be served.

ah, yes. another day with the demons brothers.

mammon and levi were bickering at one end, asmo was admiring his beauty, satan brought a book to entertain himself, belphie— well, belphie's not here yet.. but lucifer, on the other hand, is quiet. probably, trying to restrain himself from going beserk.

and that leaves, beel. he's most likely on cooking duty, today. haha, can't wait! he makes the best food!

"hi guys! sorry for being late. i was.. taste testing to see if the food was alright!" beel stated. everyone looked at one and other, knowing taste testing for beel means he devoured our dinner.

"beel, did you eat tonight's dinner?" lucifer asked. i could hear snickers and giggles in the background. beel blinked a few times, looking at luci with an innocent, clueless expression. then, it clicked into his mine. suddenly, his expression quickly transformed into guilt and remorse.

lucifer placed a hand on his head. practically, facepalmed at the situation. everyone groaned in annoyance and irritation.

"beel, this will not be tolerated. and at all times, dinner?" lucifer's voice hoarse, making the atmosphere feeling intense.

i looked at beel. yes, i was mad but.. i couldn't resist the purity he has. look at his face!

i mean, helloo! he has an adorable look on his face. his orangey locks that resembles the bright, spessartine gem. his purple orbs that merged along with his pink ones. ahh! look at his face, his pout is super adorable. even in the current situation, he's super photogenic.

sure the brothers are attractive, however.. there's something alluring about him. oh, if he were my model..

wait. i need a model!

i stood up from my chair and grabbed both of beel's hands, pressing them together. i leaned in super close, with dazzling stars coming out of my eyes. beel looked confused and was.. red? his face expression.. is super irresistible.