Chapter 2

When everything died down, Tsukki went and sat down next to Yamaguchi who had quickly fell asleep almost all of Karasuno members had. Tsukki took this chance to strike. He ripped out the page with Terushima's number on out of Yamaguchi's notebook then blocked and deleted the number on Yamaguchi's phone. He smirked as the pain in his chest stopped. But when Yamaguchi got home, he panicked about losing the number, He was so annoyed and upset. The one time he might actually have a date and that happens. Negative thoughts whirled in his mind, He started looking everywhere for the number it came to the point where he had stayed up all night searching and texting is friends seeing if they knew his number. When he realised it was time for school he was devastated. But he pulled himself together, No-one really realised what was wrong with Yamaguchi apart from Tsukki. And when they were all about to leave, " Freckles!" Terushima yelled hugging Yamaguchi. " You scared me! I thought you was hurt!" Yamaguchi blushed while a smile appeared on his face, " Can I have your number and wait out the school I could be in serious trouble because of you!" Terushima sighed, " First, okay I'll ask why later. second. Fine." Terushima slouched while walking out, he also intimidated Nishinoya and Tanaka. Yamaguchi hurried finishing everything he needed too. He ran to where Terushima was. " So..How come you don't have my number anymore? Not that i care, I'll give it to you again." As soon as Yamaguchi went to reply a voice was heard, " And if you do, I'll delete it again." Tsukishima said putting his hand on Yamaguchi's shoulder. Yamaguchi was shocked but then pushed Tsukishima away, " What the hell Tsukki!" Terushima grabbed Yamaguchi's hand, " Yamaguchi, It's fine! Let's go, I want to get some sweets!" Yamaguchi glared at Tsukishima and walked with Terushima to a sweet shop. Tsukishima had just lost his best friend, because of his own selfishness. " Yamaguchi! This can be our first date! Ah! and call me Yuu-chan!" Yamaguchi smiled, " Okay Yuu-chan! Is Ta-kun okay for me?" Terushima smiled and nodded, He even got to go home with Yamaguchi due to the bus being cancelled. Yamaguchi's mum was more than happy to have Terushima over. That night was great for them, Terushima cuddled to Yamaguchi after going to sleep early. But Yamaguchi wasn't looking forward for the day ahead. He walked Terushima to the bus stop, they hugged and parted. Yamaguchi decided to walk with Kageyama to the school. Kageyama was obviously a little confused but after Yamaguchi explained, he was fine. "It's gonna get a little awkward in your class and practice ya know.." Yamaguchi nodded, that's why he was dreading the school day. But He was going to text Terushima during lunch so that should get his mind of Tsukishima. But. When he passed through the gym doors for practice. He was dragged behind the gym by a certain bean pole. "Yamaguchi date me." Tsukishima said pinning the shorter boy to the wall. "T-Tsukki..you know i like Terushima, and even if I didn't like Terushima..You're like a brother." Tsukishima walked away, "well it was a joke anyway. As if i would like you. You have dumb freckles and you're not even that good at Volleyball." Yamaguchi was shocked. Tsukishima was always rude but.. he had went too far. Yamaguchi felt tears in his eyes. He was insecure about Volleyball. He knew he was trying to get as good as everyone and he knew he kept failing when he tried getting as good as everyone but hearing that from someone else. His bestfriend being more specific,he skipped that practice. He had concerned all the team members apart from Tsukishima of course.  But he was upset. He was so upset. He needed to talk to someone, he called Terushima knowing he'd be at practice. "As soon as you finish practice..Come over if you remember where I live..Please Yuu-chan." Yamaguchi heard a weird noise from the background but then got a response. " I'll be there!" Then Yamaguchi heard the background, "I'LL COME THERE TOO TADASHI-KUN!!" A bang was heard and Terushima was talking again, " Sorry..Bobata was talking again. Don't worry though! I'll definitely go!" When Terushima arrived,Yamaguchi immediately ranted about what had happened. "Ta-kun..I think your freckles are cute and honestly..Jumpfloats are really difficult to master!" Yamaguchi smiled and Terushima felt butterflies. He pulled the slightly taller boy into a kiss. Which Shocked Yamaguchi. But he slowly kissed back. Then they pulled away. "Wah- uh. Damn. Uh-" Yamaguchi said scratching his neck. " It felt nice right? Uh...It did for me!" Terushima said suddenly sounding less enthusiastic, "Hmh...It..That..." Yamaguchi slightly felt his lips,thinking about what just happened. "Can we..again?...it felt really good..I felt like there was thousands and fireworks going off!" Terushima smiled and obliged. Yamaguchi felt better. He felt much better.

Hey! This is your author!!
I went braindead for the some of this chapter so I wasn't able to get much done, sorry if this is short. Thanks for reading!! 💗