Chapter 3

" We are together now right?" Terushima said getting into Yamaguchi's personal space, Yamaguchi dropped the book he was reading as his ears turned bright red. "Ah! Yeah? Right? Are we?" Terushima smiled happily and kissed Yamaguchi's cheek. " You're precious!" Terushima said twirling Yamaguchi's hair around his finger then he suddenly jumped up, " You should meet all my friends! For example my manager and team mates!!" Yamaguchi looked at Terushima, He had this horrified look on his face. " They won't like. Kill me or anything right?" Terushima laughed which made Yamaguchi calm down until Terushima looked away with a sort of sly look. " Oh my god! They will won't they! I'm hiding in my school forever." Yamaguchi said before looking at the time. "Do you want to sleep on the floor it seems pretty late!" Terushima sighed. "The floor really? We're a couple so we should sle-" He was whacked on the head by Yamaguchi who was shuffling through his closet searching for the sleeping bag Tsukki usually borrowed. "A-ah nevermind you can sleep on the bed with me Yuu-chan." Yamaguchi was still hurt by Tsukishima's words. They felt venomous. He had felt better for a small amount of time. "Yuu-chan. I want to cuddle." Terushima felt his cheeks heat up. "AH- OH OKAY!!!" Terushima said dropping his bags. Yamaguchi turned the lights off a lied in the bed turning on his side to hug Terushima who was playing on his phone but when he heard a small gulp from Yamaguchi he turned his phone off and faced him.  " Hey..Yamaguchi...You know you don't need to be insecure about what the beanpole said." He wiped the tears forming in Yamaguchi's eyes. " I look so dumb right now..I just never have a proper argument with Tsukki!" Terushima sat up and turned the side lamp on, " I don't mind you reading to get you mind off." Yamaguchi looked at the lamp and then at Terushima. " Why would that make me calmer?" A small laugh came from Terushima. " You always seem really stuck in a book and your whole face seems to soften. Plus there was a time where you trusted me to make you hot chocolate because you didn't want to stop reading and it was cute!"  Yamaguchi turned the side lamp off and hugged the blankets. " No comment." A small chuckle was heard and a few hours later, " Ta-chan.." Terushima said sitting up. " What." Yamaguchi said slightly annoyed and very tired. " Do you think...Do you think dogs sleep?" Terushima said scratching his head as if he was actually thinking about it. " Please shut up." Yamaguchi said hugging his pillow tightly. " I'm trying to sleep." Terushima sighed, " You're so boring." Yamaguchi just sighed and quickly fell asleep. That night Terushima didn't sleep. He just talked to himself. He also got plenty of scoldings by Yamaguchi for being too loud. In the morning he was super energetic and honestly Yamaguchi was so confused. " Tadashi! It's time for school! I'm so excited!" He then rushed them outside. Yamaguchi yawned, and continued to eat his break fast until he saw a certain boy sleeping on his sofa. " Teru...shima?" For a second he thought he was dead, Yamaguchi sneaked over to Terushima, and scanned his new boyfriends face, his face turned red and he buried his face in his hands. " T-terushima. Wake up please! You are going to be lat-" Yamaguchi looked at the watch, and shook Terushima violently. " The bus is going to leave!! Wake up!!" Terushima snored and lightly pushed Yamaguchi away, Yamaguchi started worrying about what to do and then he realised the bus had definitely left. "Terushima. " Yamaguchi sighed and decided he should make sure Terushima is at least comfortable. Yamaguchi took Terushima's blazer off and put a blanket over him, he then opened Terushima's phone, he used Teru's fingerprint and phoned the first number he saw, Luckily it was Bobatas. "Uh..Terushima won't be making it to school today. He stayed up all night and now he won't wake up and he missed the bus!!" Yamaguchi said sounding panicked. Bobata sighed and said he'll tell the school. Yamaguchi left a note and left for school, He and tsukishima hadn't spoke at all. It was as if Tsukki had replaced him, he was walking everywhere with Hinata, Kageyama was obviously annoyed since when he wanted to do extra practice, Hinata and Tsukki had left ending with Yamaguchi staying to make sure nothing bad happened. He wasn't able to hit tosses like Hinata so they placed Water bottles. When Yamaguchi convinced Kageyama to go home. Terushima was still asleep and the door had seemed to wake him up. "Tadashi? I woke up earlier and ate your sweets." Yamaguchi sighed and closed the door. "Wow. Uh. I can't cook so what microwavable meal do you want?" Yamaguchi said feeling a little embarrassed. "I can cook." Terushima said getting up. Yamaguchi looked at him, "Really? You can?" A nod came from Terushima. "I learnt when I was younger. I'll cook there should be something i could make you should go rest!!" He smiled slightly. " I didn't give you permission to mess with my house but...Meh. I'll be playing games when you're finished. Yamaguchi felt a kiss on his lips. Yamaguchi turned bright red and covered his face, " Yu-chan..I I'm embarrassed. Please give me warning!" Terushima tried to hold his laughter. "Y-you know..pfft! you are heh. c-cute when your- BAWAHAHA I'M SORRY HAH YOU'RE SO EMBARRASSED!" Yamaguchi huffed and went upstairs. "That's mean Yuu-chan!" Terushima smiled. "You know i don't mean it! No- wait- that would be lying." He said clicking his tongue piercing. "I STILL HEAR YOU!!!" A few minutes passed and Terushima quickly brought food up to Yamaguchi earning a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks! It smells great!!" Terushima looked away and scratched his cheek, "It's not that great." He said slightly blushing. " Yeah it is! It tastes great too!!" Terushima rested his head on his hand and 'tch'ed " You're too kind." Terushima says and then feels and a hand on his. His face heats up. But soon Calms down. "Precious..You are so precious Ta-kun." Terushima looked into Yamaguchi's eyes and Yamaguchi fell red again.

Hey!! This is the Author, I'm super sorry for not posting, I've been having to babysit younger sibling and I've not been able to think of many ideas! Though for those who liked my Oisuga fan fiction I am writing another! I thought of a really interesting idea. I am not saying I have the best plot in the world but I write what i would like to read myself and at the moment This isn't that satisfying and I apologise. Thank you so much for supporting and reading this Fan fiction, <3

2