Chapter 4

I have sudden Motivation and I'll continue this book! <3

It had been a few hours after practice and Yamaguchi had heard nothing from his boyfriend. Obviously, Yamaguchi was confused after one hour due to Terushima usually texting right away. Obviously Yamaguchi had texted Terushima multiple times each hour to see if everything was okay but again, there was no reply. Yamaguchi looked at the time and it was way too late to get a bus there so he just sat on his bed for a
hour looking at his phone charge. It got boring after awhile and he decided I'll just look at stars until he replies. Another hour passed, and Yamaguchi heard his phone ping! It wasn't Terushima. Yamaguchi flopped back onto his bed, "Oh I can just do homework while I wait!" He mumbled to himself. A few minutes later and Yamaguchi was banging his head off his desk. "How can Sugawara-senpai do this every night, It's so boring!!!" He whined, "SHUT UP TADASHI!" his mum yelled, Yamaguchi sighed and decided to draw some flowers.....Big mistake. Yamaguchi started breaking his pencils one by one out of frustration when he realised what he did, He hid the evidence. "Rest in pieces pencils I will always love you. Don't snitch to my parents please." He whispered hiding the pencils under his carpet, Yamaguchi finally fell asleep after a few long, menacing hours. In the morning, luckily it was a Saturday so he had all day to go kill Terushima. His phone was blown up with messages.
Yuuji- I'm so sorry!
Yuuji- I forgot!
Yuuji- I was out with my manager
Yuuji- That doesn't sound good does it.
Yuuji- Please respond
Yuuji- I'm sorry for not texting you
Yuuji- You're not going to break up with me right?
Yuuji- I understand.
Yuuji- I SHALL GET YOU BACK!
Yuuji- I DONT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!"

Yamaguchi was about to respond when a rock flew through his window. "Oh crap!" He heard a familiar voice say, "Yuuji?!" He called out looking out the window. "DID YOU JUST BREAK MY WINDOW?!" Terushima waved and smiled awkwardly. Yamaguchi quickly changed and went outside, "I WAS TRYING TO BE ROMANTIC! PLEASE DON'T GET A RESTRAINING ORDER!" He said on his knees, "Yuuji. I haven't broken up with you."
Terushima's head tilted, "You haven't?" Yamaguchi shook his head. Terushima hugged the slightly taller boy tightly, "I was super upset, I honestly thought you never wanted to speak to me ever again," Yamaguchi chuckled lightly, "Haha yeah...You're paying for my window." Terushima threw the roses he brought at Yamaguchi and ran, "YUUJI!" He yelled, half choking on the rose petals. Yamaguchi smiled to himself but then remembered how much trouble he'd be in and ran after Terushima, "Yuuji. I DONT WANT TO BE KILLED BY MY PARENTS GET BACK HERE!" Now Yamaguchi was chasing Terushima up the street. Then Kageyama's walked out of his house followed by Sugawara, Kenma, Oikawa and Akaashi. "Can you guys shut up. You've ran past here ten times already. I'm trying to watch Kou-chan sleep and right now He isn't sleeping anymore." Suga looked at Oikawa with this, 'shut up before I punch you look.' And Oikawa was silent, "I mean he isn't wrong you have been running in a circle." Akaashi said, "HE BROKE MY WINDOW!" Yamaguchi grabbed his wrist, "sorry for bothering you. Now- COME AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY"
Terushima slouched as he was being dragged away.

Sorry it's so short! 💗 Thanks for reading, I really appreciate all the support on this!!