Prolog

It was a sunny Friday evening when Gerard decided to take bsndut and go for a walk to the playground. The 5 year old was bouncy all day and the father thought some fresh air and space to run might calm her down and result in a tired child and a calm evening for him and his wife.

It's been a while since the father daughter pair went to the local playground. Bandit has been way more excited about going to visit her new friends from elementary school than going to the playground.

The walk wasn't far, just a few minutes and the neighborhood was calm and safe so the father wasn't too worried about his daughter running around the corner to the playground.
He knew she was familiar with the surroundings and there wasn't a street the child would have to cross anymore. The playground was just around the corner after all.
Still the father didn't waste any time to follow after the child. She was his pride and joy after all.

Saying the sight that displayed in front of him once he rounded the corner surprised him would be a understatement. Instead of the usual running and screaming children the kids on the playground neatly sat on the grass and listened quietly to a young boy stood on a bench. Their parents building a row behind them smiling.
So Gerard stepped forward to approach the croud his daughter joined only to get startled by a boy pointing at his face screaming "youuuuu!"