t w e n t y

"i think i really like you haeun."

those 7 words resonated in my ears like ringing bells. what did i just hear?

"urm..."

"yeah, it's okay. i know you don't feel the same but i just really needed to get it off my chest before-"

"hey, junhui, i like you too."

"you like me too?" he said with his eyes widened in shock.

i let out a small smile and nodded. "to be honest, it was from the very beginning ever since i entered the company. and no, i never had a crush on minghao. i just told him about it which made us closer friends but you misunderstand so..."

"but why didn't anyone explain to me?"

"minghao tried to but you ignored him, remember?"

junhui nodded in defeat and proceeded to say "so... is this our first day together?"

"you bet! pray our company doesn't kill us!"

just like that, we ended up together sitting in the cafe and spending our first day as a couple. little did i know i would have ended up with junhui especially with me fainting everytime i see him. glad i got past that. now, all that matters was that we were happy together, and of course we still had to worry about how to face the company.

THE END.

-
so yeah, that was the end of the ff ?? im sorry that i ended it rly abruptly but i hope it still flows pretty okay ?? i wrote this ff around 2 years ago but went on hiatus so i'm not rly sure of my thought process back then either... anyway !! junhui and haeun managed to end up together :D !! hope u all enjoyed this ff !! <33 thank u so much for reading !!