🌊Atlantis: The Lost Empire 2🌊

Skipping the adward meeting of Dr. Sweet and Mole, slideshow embarrassment with her swimsuit beach day slide, Leviathan attack and escape as well sad memorial funeral

Y/n wiped the flowing tears from her eyes for all the people that had lost their lives in the Leviathan machine attack many of those people had families, spouses, children and friends to return to in yet they would never see them again before grabbing what she had left from the escape, the journal, her research, a few clothes, the childhood photo of her and grandfather all in her duffel bag.

Rourke: "Looks like all our chances for survival rests with you, Ms. Thatch. You and that little book. Okay, people. Saddle up." He said as everyone moved out with Y/n's truck hooked up to Mole's digging tank.

The expedition went through caverns, huge crevasses and different pathways all the while unknowingly to them a group was following them. Y/n took a drink of water from a canteen til Vinny came up to her.

Vinny: "You didn't just drink that, did you? That's not good, that's nitroglycerin." He said as Y/n looked at him in shock as she gagged. "Don't move. Eh, don't breathe. Don't do anything, except pray, maybe." He said as Mole jumped up behind Y/n scaring her which made Mole and Vinny laugh yet Y/n glared at them unamused.

Y/n inspected the stone carvings of the cavernous space while climbing up a cliff ledge, she ate her dinner alone from the crew as she read through her research and mapping out their trail so far. Reading through the journal at the land markers of them getting closer to finding Atlantis. To Vinny blowing up a stone pillar to make a bridge for the expedition much to Y/n's disbelief before punching the man in the shoulder at a bad bridge joke he said to her. A lone masked warrior watched the people moving forward before following after his patrol. The expedition went through snow and ice cavern to a massive wall which Mole had to dig through yet his tank's engine and boiler had stopped up as Audrey looked at the engine, Y/n noticed it was the boiler in the tank was like the one from the museum so while Audrey wasn't looking Y/n quickly got to work and smack the engine with the young girl's wench making the tank roar back to life as Audrey asked Y/n what she did.

Y/n: "Well, you know, the boiler in this is a Humac model P-54 stroke 813. Now, we got the 814 back at the museum. The heating cores on the whole Humac line have always been a little, you know, temperamental, so sometimes you gotta persuade 'em a little." She said honestly as Audrey closed up the hatch to lightly punching her arm twice while Mole laughed while the expedition carried on until they stopped at half way point to Atlantis. "This is it. It's gotta be." She said as Rourke told everyone to set up camp for the night along with dinner as Cookie gave her a huge tray of greasy looking food mash telling her that she needed more meat on her bones. "Ew...." She grimaced at her 'food'