🌊A Demigoddess's Heart 2🌊

Skipping to Moana finding Y/n on her deserted island after his boat got wrecked

Moana: "Fish pee in you all day! So... Argh!" He yelled out in frustration before seeing hook shaped day marks carved into the rocks before looking at the ocean. "Y/n?" He questioned as the ocean popped up nodding at him while he looked up seeing a hulking shadow on the rock face and he grabbed his oar along with Heihei before hiding behind his boat. "Y/n, demigoddess of the wind and sea... I am Moana of Motunui. You will board my boat. No. You will board my..." he trailed off as he heard a angelic and mischievous voice fill the air.

Y/n: "Boat! A boat!" She squealed happily as she lifted up the boat with one hand. "The gods have given me a..." she said before looking up to see Moana and shrieked out in fear thus dropping the boat onto the sand. She looked at the boat while picking it up again with one hand til she felt an oar on her lower back then turned around to see Moana which confused her honestly.

Moana: "Y/n, shapeshifter... demigoddess of the wind and sea... I am Moana of..." he said confidently til Y/n interrupted him.

Y/n: "Heroine of men." She said honestly as Moana looked at her now confused. "It's actually, Y/n, shapeshifter, demigoddess of the wind and sea... heroine of men. I know I interrupted. From the top. Heroine of men, Go on." She said while smiling charmingly as she placed her free hand onto her grass and cloth skirt covered hip. She watched Moana before she began apologizing to him. "Sorry, sorry, sorry. And women. Men and women. Both. All. Not a guy, girl thing. You know, Y/n is a heroine to all. You're looking great by way do you work out?" She asked Moana as he scoffed at her blushing slightly.

Moana: "What? No! I'm here to..." He said til Y/n lightly hopped herself on her forehead before putting the boat back onto the sand.

Y/n: "Of course. Of course. Yes, yes, yes. Y/n always has time for her fans." She said while taking the oar from Moana's hand and picked up Heihei and craved her first initial of her name onto the oar along with a heart and her hook. "When you use a bird to write with it's called tweeting." She said honestly giving Moana back his oar before leaning back down onto the boat giggling. "I know, not every day you get a chance to meet your heroine." She said til Moana grabbed her wrist and pulled her off the boat as he grabbed her ear. "Ow! Hey that hurts you know?" She said honestly

Moana: "You are not my heroine. And I'm not here so you can sign my oar! I'm here 'cause you stole the heart of Te Fiti! And you will board my boat... and sail across the sea and put it back!" He yelled at Y/n as she sank her heels into the sand before easily lifting Moana up in her arms.

Y/n: "Um... Yeah, it almost sounded like you don't like me, cutie... which is impossible because..." She said honestly as she put Moana into his boat. "I got struck here for 1,000 years... trying to get the heart as a gift for you mortals. So you could have the power to create life itself. Yeah. So, what I believe is you were trying to say... is "thank you."  She said honestly as Moana looked at her confused.

Moana: "Thank you"?" He said seriously confused.

Y/n: "You're welcome." She said while winking at Moana whom tried to explain that he didn't mean what he had said before she stopped his rambling by singing and pulled Moana into a dance.