🐶A Beautiful Little Lady🐺

Jim Dear paced the floor downstairs as snow fell outside his and his wife: Darling, beautiful Victorian style home while the doctor was upstairs with a midwife to help deliver the couple's first child. Jim was smoking his pipe lightly to calm his nerves until the doctor came downstairs with good news; Darling was fine and healthy as was their new daughter.

The new father walked upstairs nervously to his and Darling's bedroom as the midwife took the ruined sheets away from the room smiling.

Jim: "Darling, are you alright?" He asked as his wife looked up at him holding a tiny bundle in a soft but warm pink blanket.

Darling: "Yes, Jim Dear, Come and meet our little girl. It seems Christmas came early this year for us two." She spoke softly as Jim took a seat by her side in a chair while gently holding their newborn daughter.

Jim: Looked down at the pink blanket and slowly moved some of the blanket aside to look at his daughter's face. The baby cooed softly as her eyes opened up to see the face of her father then giggled happily. "She's perfect, Darling. Our little Lady, our little Y/n." He said smiling while he lightly kissed his daughter's forehead.

Seventeen years passed on by

Y/n Dear grew up into a beautiful young woman wearing a elegant light gold dress with a blue satin ribbon necklace which held a golden heart locket

Y/n Dear grew up into a beautiful young woman wearing a elegant light gold dress with a blue satin ribbon necklace which held a golden heart locket. She awoke at six am sharp every morning even on Sundays and woke up her parents before running outside carefully in her heeled boots with her cocker spaniel dog named Lady followed her where ever she went.

Y/n was tending to the garden which held her mother's favorite tulips until Lady began barking frantically in warning. Y/n looked aside to see a rat on her side making her scream out as Lady chased it off and away from her.

Y/n: "Oh heavens above, Good girl Lady, good girl." She said while petting her ears softly before her dog ran off to get the newspaper as they both headed inside for breakfast.

Y/n and her parents were eating grapefruit after a filling breakfast of sunny side up eggs with sausage and toast paired with orange juice and coffee. Y/n gave Lady one of her donuts that her father had given her today.

Y/n: "La la lu, la la lu, la la lu.~" She sang out softly on the porch til her friends Scott and Abe came over to her home with their own dogs a bloodhound Trusty belonged to Abe and a Scottish terrier Jock belonged to Scott the two hounds were friends with her dog Lady. "Scotty, Abe look what my mother gave Lady today and she gave me this satin ribbon necklace choker. Lady, is licensed now." She said happily thinking that her life couldn't get any better.

A whistle cut through the air as Lady ran over towards Y/n's father as he was walking home from work as Y/n laughed softly with Scott and Abe before Y/n went inside for dinner.