A new girl

It was now nearing the end of August, and we are already 3 weeks into the school year, and already, and there have been some noticeable changes in Amy's waistline. She hears the alarm blaring, demanding that she got up today. She crawled out of bed and shut it off. She walked around her dorm, desperately trying to get to the coffee pot that had been brewing since this morning. She set it up last night, so the timer made it brew when she woke up.
Amy grabbed a mug, and pored her self some sugary creamer, then topped it off with coffee. She then got out 2 toaster pastries, and serial, all of which the school provided to her. She waited for her pastries to finish when she heard a knock on the door. Amy went to answer it, only to find no one there, only a sheet of paper.
Amy read it as she went inside. It was saying she will be moving into a new dorm with a new student. Then, Amy forked down her breakfast.
Once Any was done, she saw her hair had turned into the familiar blond jungle she saw every morning. She started brushed it and made it all nice and tidy again. Her green eyes gazed upon her padded body. Amy knew she was getting fat, but she couldn't do much about it. The school had no gym what so ever, and she had piles of homework. Whenever Amy did get her homework done, it was too dark out to do anything. So as a result, she would snack and play video games.
Amy struggled to put on her tight uniform, this wasn't uncommon for her and her classmates. Amy and the rest of her friends were getting the same effects as she was, if not, worse. She would leave, but it is the best school in the county, and it is very hard to get into, just the fact alone that there was a new student surprised her.
Amy looked at the time, she has an hour till she really has to be in class, so she decided to turn on the old borning news, the same news that only sent out negative headlines. Today, she was surprised to see something positive on the news. A new country had been discovered last week, its name is Saphirea. Recently, the United States and the new country made a deal, and new students and families are headed to the United States. Amy watched in awe, seeing the brand new technology the Saphireans have. She eventually had to stop or else she would be late for class.

She ran over to one of the golf cart stations, where her ride waited for her. On the cart was the same fat lady who brought her to every class every day.
"Hey, Emily." Said, Amy as she approached the cart.
The brown-haired girl looked up at her. Her brown eyes matched her hair, she wore a grey school uniform that signified she is the staff. "Hey, Amy, how was breakfast?" She asked as she put the cart in gear.
"Same boring thing as usual." She said as she sat down, her black bookbag resting in her lap.
"Well, better than nothing," Emily replied as the cart started to go.
"That's true," Amy said not wanting to make the conversation longer. She just sat there, waiting to be dropped off.

Amy got off the cart and made her way inside the classroom B building. She then came to the familiar classroom, B-05, and walked in. She saw the same familiar girls in their spots, except for one, a new girl. She was very pretty in Amy's eyes, and she was sitting in the chair right next to her's. Amy took a seat, looking at the black-haired, purple-eyed girl. She looked so foreign with her pale skin and slightly slanted eyes. The girl was texting on a phone that was from a brand even Amy never heard of.
"Hi." Said Amy.
The girl ignored her. She seemed too focused on what she was doing, she seemed to be playing a game.
"What's that your playing?" Amy asked as she looked over her shoulder.
The girl still hadn't responded. She then saved her game, and quite. "Minecraft." She finally replied. She has a thick accent in her voice.
"Cool, I like playing that too. I'm Amy." She said holding out her hand.
The girl looked at Amy's hand for a moment, then turned to face the front as the bell rang. "Vivia."
The fat teacher waddled in with her belly was poking out of her shirt. She sat down, and the chair creaked. She wore a red shirt and a pair of black pants. She was eating donuts on her way in. "Good morning class. A wonderful day for science, is it not?"
No one replied.
"Well, let's get down to businesses. We have a new student today. Will you come up please and introduce your self?" She asked looking at Vivia.
Vivia got up and did a small bow before speaking. "Hello, I am Vivia Heartfield, I am a transfer student from Saphirea."
"What's it like there?" Asked one of the students.
"It's pretty nice, I did not want to leave. But, I can not make a judgment just yet in this country, I barely know it." She said as she sat down, not wanting to interact anymore.
The teacher started to say; "Uh, Vivia, I didn't say..."
"I am uncomfortable." She said interrupting her.
"Fair enough." She said. "Please turn to your notebooks to the nearest blank page, you will be taking notes from a video." She said as she started her lesson.
Amy couldn't help but stare at Vivia, she was so pretty.

After a few classes, lunch came around. Amy saw her friends sitting at their usual spot.
"Hey, Amy." Said one of her friends as she ate some pizza.
"Hey Joslyn, how are you?" She asked as she looked at her chubby friend. Amy was the same weight as Joslyn.
"Pretty, good, how about you?" Asked Joslyn. She had brown hair and green eyes, she keeps it in a money tail, just the way she likes it. She was wearing a yellow blouse and a white skirt.
"I'm pretty good as well. Did you guys see the new student?"
"Yeah, she was so cute." Said Mie, she is the fattest one of the group. She always wears a light grey sweatshirt and jet black pants stretch pants. She has black hair and green eyes. She had placed a slice of pizza in her cheeseburger. Mie was always a big eater.
"I know right, girl?" Said a fat African American.  Her name is Olivia. She had brown eyes and black beautifully braided hair. She wore a mint green shirt with a white on underneath, all of which showed her belly, even if she weren't fat. She also wore blue jean shorts that were looking right around her thick thighs. She was eating a cheeseburger.
"Yeah, I guess you can say that." Replied Amy as she bit into her cheeseburger.
Then, Vivia came over as they were in the midst of their conversation. She looked at Amy as she came near. "H-hey, sorry about earlier this morning. I am not used to big crowds." She said looking down. She felt bad for the way she acted this morning.
"Hey, it's alright, have a seat so we can get to know each other." Said Amy.
Mie and Olivia scooted apart to let the tinny girl in.
They all had a blast talking to one another. They fund out that Vivia is very clever, and in her language, her name means purple, her favorite color. They find out they have a lot in common and let Vivia come into the group.

After all classes, we're over, Amy was walking around the campus, trying to find her new dorm. She found it, and it was in the larger section of the campus. Basically, the dorms were bigger. She knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer. Then, a familiar face opened the door.
"Hey, Amy, come on in." Said, Vivia as she held the door open.
At least, that is what Amy hiped for as she imagined it in her head. Then, a girl opened the door. She wasn't someone Amy knew. She has straight Dirty blond hair and blue eyes that went to her shoulders. She was wearing a white shirt with a black jacket, and blue jeans. She was chubby, most of the weight in her belly. "May I help you?" She asked in a snotty tone.
"Yeah, this is my new dorm, I am supposed to share it with you." Any said nervously.
The girl looked at her as she blew a pink bubble from her bubble gum. "Come in." She said glaring at her. She shifted her body out of the way of the door so Amy could get in.
As Amy made her way in, the girl used her large rear to push Amy. She fell forward onto some rancid pizza. Amy took it off her face in disgust.
The girl walked around her. "Watch your step." She said as she made her way to her bed.

Credit to the cover image: https://youtu.be/r-ziQYwEfs4