New Roomie

After Amy moving into her new room with her new roommate, who she later found out that she is named Sabrina. Sabrina was treating Amy like crap for most of the week. Sabrina would have her clean up the place, she would even throw trash on her or her bed, she would make her do all the chores, and ate everything, leaving Amy with not much left. She was getting very hungry, and angry.
Amy woke up in the morning and saw that her alarm clock was broken. That was her grandfather's alarm clock, thankfully, it was repairable, but that didn't calm her down. She was fed up with this. She got out of bed and saw it was 10 AM. she left the dorm in her pajamas and marched all the way to the principle's office.

The principal was Mrs. Lockheart. She has black wavy hair that went to her shoulders and blue eyes. She wore a white button-up shirt with a red vest and black tie. She had on a black skirt as well. Mrs. Lockheart was so big, she barely fit in the chair. Her breasts were hardly contained by her button-up, and her belly had broken one of the buttons. Her belly rested on her log-sized thighs that we're tearing into her tight skirt. She stopped chewing her donut and listen to Amy rant about her new roommate. She ranted about her situation with her new roommate, and even presented evidence, she had obviously lost weight by the looks of it. After Amy was done, Mrs. Lockheart finally spoke up.
"Here, have a dozen donuts." She said as she slid her one of the many dozens she had behind her desk. "Let's change that." She said as she logged into her computer.
Amy was thankful for the change. She started to eat the donuts, enjoying them as it was the first real food she had all week.
Mrs. Lockheart typed into her computer. "Who do you want your new roommate to be?" She asked looking at Amy, then ate a cream-filled donut.
Amy was surprised she got to pick this time since the faculty usually picked for the students. Amy chewed on a donut as she thought about it. "How about the new girl, the Saphirean named Vivia," Amy said in response, then stuffed another donut into her mouth.
Mrs. Lockheart typed some things down. "Lucky you, she actually doesn't have a roommate. I will get some volunteers to bring your stuff into her dorm. In the time being, have the rest of the day off, I will email your teachers of the excused absence, and you got to get an early lunch." She said as she typed some things down, and popped another donut in her mouth.
"Thanks, can I have another dozen?" Amy asked as she ate the last donut.
"Sure. Take two." She said as Amy got up.

Amy smiled and took two. She then left the office and realized she was still in her Jammies. She went to her dorm and quickly changed. As she changed, she ate the other two dozen donuts. She then left and went into the lunch area. It served food all day, so, it was fine she was in there. She started to grab anything that looked good and started to pig out

After a while, Vivia came in. "Hey." She said smiling.
Amy was surprised to see her. "Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked.
"I sometimes a snack," Vivia replied with a smile. She brought herself and her snacks over to Amy.
"Well, that's cool." Amy smiled and ate the last of her meal, she was feeling pretty stuffed after that. "I got good news." She said with a big grin remembering what the principal had told her.
"Oh, what's the good news?" Vivia asked and then sipped on a milkshake.
"I'm your new roomie!" Amy said about to scream in excitement.
A big grin came across Vivia's faced and then they both screamed in excitement at the same time.
After eating, snacks, Viva got a text from the principal that said she has the rest of the day off. She went into the dorm with Amy.
Amy instantly relaxed on the couch. Then Viva came with a board game. "Care to play?" She asked smiling. Her smile was so cute.
"Sure." Amy blushed in response.
They started to play the game, and Amy ate snacks while they played. Later, nighttime fell, and Amy was sleeping on the couch.
Viva smiled and picked up the heavy girl, no breaking a sweat. Soon, two black horns appeared on her forehead, curving to the back of her head. "Good night." She smiled and kissed Amy's head. She then stepped onto the balcony. On her way, she saw the oven clock, it said it was 12:07 am. "Time for my flight." She said as she spread her wings, she then started to fly around with leather-like black wings, and her horns, her tail cane out, as smooth a snakeskin, and has a triangular spike at the end. She is a succubus, and probably the only one in the school.