perfect

the white button up shirt, black bowtie, and nice dress pants had been an outfit hyunjin stole from minho when he was giving away clothes. this was too big for minho and so hyunjin tidied it up to wear it to this dance on friday, which was approaching sooner than later.

hyunjin would for sure be attending this event.

----------------------------------------------------------

the event we would be attending was here already. i couldn't believe that the dance had come so soon. had it really been almost two weeks since our break? since i had the many experiences with minho i had forgotten about? i actually slept in his sweatshirt last night while we facetimed about how excited we were for today.

minho, just like emma, didn't want to tell me what he was wearing . minho was such a jerk, i think that's why i love him. and yea, despite all the drama that is one thing that was not going to change.

everytime i remembered how stupid and selfish i was and began to hate myself all over again i remembered him. i remembered his lips, his eyes, his touch. everything about minho made me feel happy and welcome somewhere.

i was always welcome at chris and emma's house, too. like tonight. the dance started at 7 but i was at the two siblings house by 6 for pictures. chris wanted emma and i to take pictures together before we went so if we split at the dance then we wouldn't have to worry about pictures.

i arrived a couple minutes prior to the invite but that was alright. everyone all prepared outside. chris had balloons and a tripod all set up to take a picture perfect snapshot outside his garden. it was a bit chilly out too so little leaf bustles were heard throughout the silence of winter winds.

i stepped out of my car and walked up to the door, chris was eager to walk up to me in a blue suit that had a little necklace chain on its pocket as if leading to a pocket watch or little compass. "ah han! you came!" he greeted me with his accent and a cautious hug not to ruin my blazer or hair.

"emma will be out in a moment. you can wait over there." his finger pointed over to a little shrub garden with tiny pink flowers blooming in the bushes. "alright. and that's a really nice suit, chris." i complimented.

he stood like a proud captain almost and thanked me for the compliment. i turned around at the sound of a creaky door closing shut and my eyes just stated for a moment at the sight i saw.

"emma..." i accidentally said out loud. i might just have to stop being gay for a minute and admire how beautiful emma looked. she had done her hair in a straight yet wavy way, not the typical tight curls. only a little touch of makeup. nothing much.

she had a sweater on over her shoulders since it was cold out. and the dress. i finally saw the dress. it was a raspberry purple, tinted pink too. the single lace strap went around her neck with lace to cover her chest down to a trim on her ribs.
the bottom was a thin silk that fell diagonally like a train.

she was stunning. yea hold on i think i left my gay at home cause oh my god she was gorgeous. she gave a shy and embarrassed smile when she saw the awe on my face.

"emma you... you look amazing." i stated. she truly did. an almost perfect girl was right there. her only fault was she had a little hair on her face, but she easily fixed it and became the perfect girl.

i can't imagine how hyunjin would react if he saw her. he would adore her like no one else existed... he already did. and so did chris. this would be his last dance too before college.

i couldn't help but notice a shedded tear from my friends eye. he walked up to his sister and took her in for a hug. he was so happy and proud of her, but soon he would have to let go.

chris would be gone before you know it. and emma would be here . she was responsible enough to manage on her own but chris was her biggest support. and soon he'd be away from her. they had only known each other until we came along. inseparable, if you would.

i really hope my situation doesn't tamper with the siblings bond... it was something i had dreamed to have.

hey, i wonder how soon i'd run into minho and everyone else at the dance? was chris gonna hang with us too? would he be monitoring emma and i? maybe he'd drift off. there was a lot i had to think about.

emma and i did agree we could split to see friends too. so she could see hers and i could see mine. but for now it was just me and these two siblings.

" alright. before i break down and ruin your makeup let's get the pics out of the way." chris stated releasing his sister from the hug and moving over to the snapshot set up.

i proceeded to give emma her corsage and she pinned mine to my pocket. tiny white roses... roses. i wonder if hyunjin would approach emma tonight. was he still going anyways?

chris managed to snap a few images of us getting each other situated. he got a few simple ones too of us posing and then let us take a couple silly ones.

the final one would be of all of us together taken with a timer. chris had just figured out how to set it up to take with him in the image as well and after a few failed attempts we got it. "perfect." chris described.

why is it the most perfect families have the most secrets? i mean if you think i'm going to this dance without being nervous as hell then you're very wrong. so much could happen with all of us in one place or all of us all split. who knows.

we gathered into chris's car and buckled carefully to keep our outfits nice. "ready to go?" emma and i nodded. the ignition started. the wheels turned. and we were off.