𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘛𝘸𝘰

"What do you want to buy?" the older asked him while pulling the grocery cart.

He actually have no idea. He was so bored at the dorm because the two youngest members are flirting and so does Jeno and Jaemin.

"Just some snacks maybe" he replied while scanning the shelves.

"And, some drinks" he added while grabbing some carbonated drinks and his favorite red bull.

Renjun however already saw that the younger was about to grab the drink so he stopped him.

"I bought you some already, it'll be enough" he said placing back the drink to its shelf.

"But how about tomorrow? the next day and the next next day? I need to buy extras!" he reasoned out trying to grab the drink again.

"Do you really want to die early?" he unbelievably asked him.

"I don't mind, people die anyways" he shrugged.

"Put it back"

"No"

"Donghyuck"

"No"

"Lee Donghyuck"

"No"

"I'm calling—"

"Okay! Okay! here's the drink, here's the shelf —back together. Boom! let's go somewhere else" he hurriedly said putting back the drink right on its place.

He pulled the smiling older on the meat section where they grabbed a few things and after paying, they decided to walk back home.

"Will the members be okay with you staying with us for a week?" he asked the younger.

He nodded and said, "I told them earlier, i also need some air from outside, the tension over there is quite big" he sighed.

"What about Mark?" he silently asked, enough for the other to hear.

"He'll be fine i guess. I can sense that he like Yuta hyung"

"How can you say so?" he curiously asked.

"Whenever Yuta hyung needs someone, he would always, always come running" he replied.

"And? How do you feel about that?" he asked.

"I—i'm not sure. I'm okay i guess?" he said.

The older scanned the younger's face. He wasn't fake smiling today. He looked... okay.

And it somewhat made him feel hopeful. That maybe, maybe he have a chance.