𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦

The days went fast and it was time to go home for Donghyuck. As much as he wanted to stay and have fun with the members, he needed to go home because their work break is about to end.

"You said you'll cook us dinner" Jisung said while pouting.

"Did you forgot that he almost burned the kitchen?" Renjun replied while rolling his eyes.

Before Donghyuck can protest, Renjun helped him with the bags and led the way outside.

"Come on let's go" he said.

"You don't have to take me home" Donghyuck said while looking at the older.

"You keep on carrying my things, that's why your height is like that" he joked and the older glared at him as he threw the younger's bag on him.

"You carry it then" he said while rolling his eyes.

He laughed and teased the older more. They arrived at the 127's dorm by 2pm, before he could enter, he can already hear the people inside.

"I can talk to Winwin again, he can't be serious right?" he heard Yuta talked inside.

He looked at the older who encouraged him to open the door.

"What a bad timing" he said scratching his nape, finally deciding that he should just enter and pretend that he had no idea of what was happening.

And Mark spoke, "Yuta get up, you can talk to him some other time"

He can hear the other members murmuring some words of encouragement for Yuta too.

Renjun who was an impatient human being, opened the door for Donghyuck, he can now clearly hear the conversation inside.

"If only you'd look my way" Mark whispered which made all the members shut up.

Even Yuta who looked like a lost kid suddenly turned to look at Donghyuck who just entered and Mark who said that.

That's when Mark knew that someone else was inside the room. He met the younger's eyes and looked at Yuta again.

"I-" he trailed, but before he could speak, the younger spoke.

"We'll just head off, settle your problems here first" he said pulling the surprised Renjun with him.

"What the fucking fuck is fucking happe fucking ning" doyoung said looking stressed and problematic.