The Life Before Her Eyes: The Easy Days of a Ninja

Chapter 1:

Author's P.O.V.

12 years ago...the nine tailed fox attacked the Village Hidden in the Leafs. On that same day, two  children where born. But, one child out of the two was born after Minato, the fourth hokage, summoned the Nine Tails into his only son, Naruto. When the second child was born the mysterious man that summoned the Nine Tails out of the Jinchuriki, Kushina Uzumaki, ran away to Soichiro Kuro for he had made a deal with him. 

Sasori's P.O.V.

It had been unexpected. Unplanned. Yet here we were; My father and I. Waiting, anticipating and anxiously staring at the large white doors. Behind them was my mother, already one hour into labor. 

  "Um...Mr.Kuro? Sir?" My father rose quickly from the bench as the nurse stepped from the door.  

"Well?" My father asks. The nurse looked up to him with a smile on her face. 

"Congratulations, your now the father of a beautiful baby girl!" The moment those last few words escaped the nurse's lips I could see the frown in my father's face.

I sighed, "Dad...appreciate that the kid is okay.", I mutter. My father glares at me and shakes his head. As we entered the room where my mother was she looked exhausted but a smile was on her lips as she stared down lovingly at a small bundle in her arms. Her dark eyes looked up as we walked in. 

"Soichiro, would you like to meet your new daughter?", my mother asks. My father smiles but I knew it was a fake smile. He never wanted a daughter. I then caught myself smiling at the small child and I sighed.  My mother looks up at me.

"Sasori, would you like to hold your sister?", she asks. I nod and my mother gently places my sister into my arms. 

"What's her name?", I ask rocking the child. 

"Mistuko, it means shining child, child full of blessings.", my mother replies. I look up at her and smile. At the moment all I thought about was Mitsuko.

Mitsuko.

Fourteen Hours Later...

I could hear Mitsuko's constant cries from down the hall. Only about fouteen hours since we brought her home and she's barely let my parents have a good night's rest. I sighed lightly as I slipped out of my bed and wandered slowly down the hall. I stepped into their room and saw my mother pacing with Mitsuko crying in her arms, a bottle in one hand and an exhausted expression on her face. 

"Mother, I can take her.", I say with a smile. 

She smiles weakly and gently places Mitsuko into my arms. 

"Your okay Mitsuko, shhhh. Mommy and Daddy need some sleep.", I whisper to Mitsuko as I placed the bottle into her mouth.  She was so precious. I couldn't imagine what would happen if she got hurt. She's my sister. I then smiled.

"Mitsuko, I'm going to protected you from now on and I want you to know I'm always going to be your big brother no matter what happens.", I whispered and with that Mitsuko fell asleep.

Author's P.O.V.

The Kuro Clan is a rare clan that it is heard there is only 50 people of population, 15 in the Villiage Hidden in the Mist, 5 in the Village Hidden in the Sand, 18 in the Village Hidden in the Clouds, 10 in the Village Hidden in the Sound, and 4 in the Village Hidden in the Leafs. Before, the population use to be 1,078 until a man name Orochimaru attacked the clan in the Village Hidden in the Leafs because of a deal he made with the leader, Hiruzen. After that, only 40 people survived the attack. As years went by, the population grew by 10 people and it was heard, that the deal with the attack had to do with a special eye. It is heard that this "eye" can do anything.