Chapter 1: Enchantress

Claire wakes up, once again, in her cell. Utterly mad. She's been mad for a her entire existence. All she wants is the comfort of her siblings. Her twin, her younger brother and sister, her eldest brothers, and hopefully she could've had the chance to meet her older sister, Freya.

Buzz

The door opened and she stood up fast, the veins reaching her eyes along with them being blood red.

"What do you want!?" She hissed with a hangry expression.

"A dangerous 'god' like creature is on the loose. We need your help," Rick Flag explained to her, "We've come to an agreement to the government officials," He paused.

"You have my interest, love. Now what is it!?" She ordered, the veins retreating along with the blood-shot eyes.

"We'll help you get back to wherever you wanna go to and all you have to do is help take down this creature," He explained and she immediately nodded her head.

She walks towards Flag with her arms up, "I'll help you, love. Only because you will help me get back to my family," She said with a small smile.

Flag nods his head as a sign to follow him. She proceeds to follow him to get doctor Moone.

——

"Do you have any blood?" Claire asks, looking at Flag. He looks at her like she's crazy, "Bloody freaking hell, I'm thirsty and that's not a good sign. I promise I have good control I just need something to dial it down," She explains to him and he nods his head.

He grabs the radio on his shoulder, "Can someone bring out three blood bags for our.. vampire," He asks someone on the other end.

Couple minutes later, a man walks out carrying a small container and hands it to Claire, "Thank you," Claire thanks and opens the container to see her blood bags, "Yummy," She purrs and grabs a bag.

She uncaps it and starts drinking it slowly.

"So, where are we heading, mate?" She asks, still sipping on her drink.

"We're going to get Doctor Moone then we are heading to the city's subway because only you and Moone's alter ego, Enchantress, can get near the bomb without being severely hurt," He explains, mildly, while they stop outside a house.

She grabs her other blood bag and downs it faster than the first one. She uncaps her third one as a woman gets into the car.

"Doctor Moone, I presume?" Claire asks then puts her hand out to shake, "Claire Mikaelson," she smiles.

"Yes but call me June," June replies with a small smile and shakes Claire's hand.

The car starts moving towards the city and she can see people driving by her.... fast.

"Bloody hell, mate, what's this creature we're blowing up again?" Claire questions Flag with a annoyed look, "Oh wait. You didn't tell me," She growled, pissed that she's not getting all the information for the so-called "mission".

She listens to his heart while he answers, "I don't know," It spiked and told her he was lying.

"Your mouth is saying one thing, love, but your heart told me you know," She tells him, "Now tell me before the heart stops completely!" Claire threatens with a mad expression.

"Enchantress's brother is attacking the city and we need to blow him up!" He snaps and she smirks.

The car stops, showing we're at our destination, "Now that wasn't so hard, huh, sweetheart?" She coos and he rolls his eyes and gets out of the car.