Chapter 5: Join Or Die

For publishing a little later than usual, here's two in one day!

——

The creatures take a dead Claire and Amanda Waller to The Enchantress. They leave but not before pulling the metal out of Claire's heart. The Enchantress's vine like things wrap themselves around the businesswoman and go into her ears to retrieve information. As for Claire, the vampire lays dead infront of Enchantress and she waits for her to wake up.

Gasp!

Claire abruptly sits up and looks around to see the woman that snapped her neck the first time, "Ugh. It's you," She groans from the sight of Enchantress. The Enchantress looked different in the gold she was wearing and looked human.

Enchantress's brother, Incubus, storms into the room and says something in their native language that Claire doesn't understand. He then storms out again.

Not long after you hear a metal hit Incubus's fist and smash into the wall. Enchantress studies Claire. She senses strong magic coming from her.

"Why are you staring at me?!" Claire snaps at her, glaring at the, mentally, older woman.

"I'm debating on either you join me or die," She states blandly.

"I can't die," Claire smirks, glaring at the dark witch.

"Maybe not. But I certainly can torture you for you to join me," She states, Claire looks at her confused then Enchantress waves her hand also mumbling a spell.

A simple spell that Claire knows to well.

"No-!" Claire falls, limply, to the floor as the memories of her siblings and the brutal beatings her father gave to her and Niklaus. Only with a horrible twist.

(Italics means flashback with a twist)

I was running around the woods, chasing my brother, Henrik.

"Rik!" Claire yelled over the loud cawing of birds, "Give it back, please!" She pleaded, something she doesn't do a lot, looking for her brother.

She noticed how quiet it was so she kept running where Henrik ran. She stops at the horrifying scene in front of her. It's her Henrik. Stabbed in the chest. With her sword Niklaus made.

"Oh my god!" She cried, "I-I'll be right back with one of our brothers! Stay with us!" She plead even though she knew he was already dead.

She turned and ran all the way back to her village. She takes a look at it and it's all on fire with dead bodies and blood everywhere also in everyone.

She cried harder at the sight and looked for the Mikaelson hut. She looks at it to realized that it's the only house not on fire.

She quickly runs to it, "Hurry we have to go! The village is on fire!" She warns as she heads in.

Only she wishes she never walk in. Her siblings all lay dead. Either with a sword or they were hanged.

She gasps as tears escape her eyes.

Then the surroundings change into looking in the woods but this time she has a sword and she cuts down her siblings.

"This isn't real!" She yelled and she focuses on what she last saw and she sees everything she last saw.

She sees Diablo battling Incubus, cornering the god.

"Blow it!" Diablo yells, struggling to hold off Incubus.

"Blow it!" Flag yells into a walkie talkie.

Enchantress yelled something in her language as she saw it blow with her brother and Diablo.

She looks at Claire's team, not realizing Claire was awake, and went back to her original outfit.

She starts disapppearing and reappearing while attacking the team. Claire shakily stands up as Enchantress goes to attack Floyd, Claire uses her vamp speed to intercept her and Claire vamps out and drinks her blood.

The Enchantress disappears from there then right behind Claire, "I thought I took care of you," She says, frightened, as she is clutching her bleeding neck.

"You did. But you just made me pissed," Claire growls out. Claire vamp speeds towards her and they go crashing.

Claire starts siphoning the dark witch's power but the dark witch was able to throw Claire off of her and at Flag.

Claire stands up and helps Flag up. Enchantress throws her hand back and all the weapons fly out of their holsters, or hands, and straight on the ground.

Enchantress glares at Claire, "We could've been great together, child," She says, "It's not to late to join me," She whispers, "I can get you back to your family," She softly says.

Claire knew what she was doing. Claire knew Amanda already had Wayne making something for her to be able to go back home to her siblings. She wasn't gonna sell her team out like that. The heart is still in her chest so all she has to do is get it out and she'll go home.

"You promise?" Claire asks, faking innocence, "I'll get home to my family?" Claire fakes the tears of happiness.

"Of course, my dear," Enchantress smiles, thinking she won since she has their greatest weapon.

Claire walks forward and stands in front of Enchantress.

"Claire! What are you doing?!" Floyd yells, eyes wide because he knew what she can do.

"Going home," She says, looking back at her team.

"All you have to do is kneel," Enchantress whispers to the vampire tribrid.

"I think there is one problem, love," Claire says, looking back at the dark witch. Enchantress tilts her head in confusion, "You messed with my team," She says before Claire's hand is in her chest, smiling as she rips out Enchantress's heart.

"Her hearts out!" Flag yells, grabbing his weapon and everyone follows his lead getting their weapons, "Croc!" Flag yells, handing him a bomb, "Throw it in there," His head nods towards the light from the weapon, "for us," KC nods and grabs the bomb.

"Floyd! Shoot it!" Claire yells and Floyd puts his gun up.

Floyd sees his daughter, "Don't do it daddy," She begs, "Please don't do it," She looks at the gun.

He yells and looks back up at the bomb, Enchantress jumping after it, shooting it as it's about to go into the weapon. The bomb blows and Enchantress crashes into the stair case.

Captain Boomerang grab the heart, that Claire discarded by accident, and hands it to Flag, "Bring June back," Flag orders the villain.

"I can't.. she's dead," Enchantress lies, looking at Claire.

Claire walks towards her, "Then I'll make you," She sneers and places her hands on the Enchantress's head and siphons her energy also getting into her head, "Squeeze the heart Flag," Claire orders, siphoning the energy still.

Flag does as she says and Enchantress screams her final breath.

Claire's hands stop siphoning the energy and she starts chanting while removing her hands. Flag looks away while she's chanting.

Suddenly, the corpse starts moving and a hand breaks through the skin. The other hand breaks through and wipes the face to reveal June. Claire stops chanting.

"June? June!" Flag yells, rushing over to her.