Chapter 1 : Meeting

"Welcome on board... Etou... Seele, right?" - The Captain ask, as leading a little girl, on to the Hyperion.

"Yes... My name is Seele..." - The little girl named Seele seems nervous. She doesn't get use to getting on to Hyperion.

Not everyday, you can meet a young, and handsome guy who is a Captain of a giant ship in the middle of the air.

"Moshi moshi? You okay?" - The Captain wave his hand in front of Seele's eyes.

And she just back to reality.

"Y- Yes?" - She blushes slightly.

"You good?"

"Anou... Can i ask for your name?... Or you prefer to be called Captain?" - Seele ask, as she is nervous.

"My name is Mizuki Stephens. You can call me Mizuki. Or Mizu." - The Captain said, and his name is Mizuki. "And i am 20 years old, and you?"

"I- I am 15 years old!" - Seele said.

"Okay Seele, i will introduce you to every other Valkyries on Hyperion, they'll be your comrades in future, and i'll lead you around Hyperion, you'll know how things work around here." - Mizuki said. "Now, follow me."

"Yes...." - Seele following Mizu.

At the dorm, Mizu opens the door, steps inside, and Seele sees alot of girls is inside.

They're all strangers, Seele do not know them except for Bronya, and the twins.

Everyone go quiet, and looking at Seele and Mizuki.

"This is the new comrade will be joining us on missions, let me introduce her, her name is Seele Vollerei." - Mizuki said.

Seele slowly stepping out, while shaking nervously.

She bows.

"My... My name is Seele Vollerei."

"Seele?" - Bronya comes out.

"Nee-chan!"

"You know each other?" - Mizuki ask.

"Yes, we do actually." - Bronya answer.

"I see... Anyways, make sure to treat her nice, i have some paperworks."

As Mizuki left, the others Valkyries starts to talks with Seele, about her name, her backstory and stuffs, they treated Seele nice.

Not like some gang, treated a new kid by invite him to drink piss.

2 hours later.

After done with all the paperwork, Mizuki heads to the dorm, checking out if the Valkyries are treating Seele nice or not.

And turns out Seele did get along with them good.

"Ah, Captain, lunch is ready!" - Kallen comes near to Mizuki.

"I see. Hey girls!" - Mizuki shout, and looks to the Valkyries are in the dorm.

And Seele was observe him carefully.

She feels something's strange, her heartbeat is not normal everytime she thinks about him.

And why is that?

Is that what people called Love?

But the Seele knows one thing, that she wants the Captain.

To be her own only. Not sharing him to anyone else.

"Seele, let's go to the dining room." - Bronya ask, as she's giving her hand out to Seele.

"Sure..." - Seele grab her hand, then going to the dining room with Bronya and everyone else.

At lunch.

"So... What do you think about Hyperion crew? Seele?" - Mizuki ask.

And Seele just pumped out.

"Eh........ It's very noice...."

"I see..." - Mizuki takes a sip of tea.

"Do you want more tea? Captain~" - Kallen said to Mozuki with a Soft ( & Wet) voice.

"..." - Seele feels something strange again, it likes Jealous.

"You do want him... Don't you~" - A familiar voice appears in Seele's mind, and others don't hear it.

Suddenly, as she know already, she said with her own mind.

"You know me well... The other me..."

"Fu Fu... If you do want him... You have to take him. Take him away from her... Making him only yours..." - Veliona said.

"... But... Can i..."

"Fu Fu... Don't worry... I'll assist you... Everytime you need... Just follow my lead... And he's yours."

End of Chapter 1

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

...