The gang lovers

The water thunder into my ear ,forced itself down my throat,and burned its way into my nose ,my lungs ,my brain.This water was fierce band deadly ---not cold ,no gentle waves ,but hot like hell ,choking liquid flames,sucking the breath of life from me ,cold hands wrapped around my throat .I struggled searching for air ,for more air ,even more .But there was only the water,pulling me into its depths .I can't breathe.I couldn't feel.I couldn't even scream.The water and cold hands filled me,scared my thoughts,and i drifted slowly into unconsciousness.The hands was so cold ,the terror ebbed,and the dark shadow of death embraced me .I drifted then-in a haze of colors and swirls and black frightening void .Voices?Could i hear voices?One voice?Maybe it was a song.No,all was silence.Thick,enveloping quiet the led to despair .No reason to care,to breathe,to live .So easy to let the silence kill me.That voice.It pierced the darkness.It was calling my name,grabbing my thoughts and making me remember the fear ,the abuse ,pain ,the cold hands ,her eyes ...The water ! i gasped,and the water grabbed me once more ,viciously dragging me to its depths.But the voice .A women's voice.It floated down to where i lay ,hands wrapped around but cold really cold hands..killing me wrapping tighter and tighter.Losing my breathe ..The voice called me one last time..

Suddenly,i sat up in my bed seeing her hands wrapped around my waste.She looked so peaceful in her sleep but deep under she was a monster ,a abuser ,a killer,a GANGSTER!