Chapter 1

Suddenly,i sat up in my bed looking at her she looked so peaceful but deep under she was a monster ,a abuser,a killer,a GANGSTER!.My nightgown was damp and clinging to my body .I was sweaty and disoriented.My heart,still pounding from the fear of almost dying .made my breathing jagged and tight in the darkness.Damien soon saw that i was up and ask "Was wrong".i normally shock my head nothing.She hated when people didn't answer her question without words ... she left the room and went down the stairs.My heart started pounding again ,i was scared ,worried on what she was going to do..She came up the stairs looking like a different person.What happen to my Damien?!.She seem different ,not the same.Did i piss her off .These thoughts started going through my head.All i saw was Damien drinking a can of beer looking at me with an evil look.Like she could take my soul away if she could .

"Babe what i say about you not answering my question without words "-she said sounding angry

" Y-o--u told me not to answer your question without words "-i said looking down

"You lucky I'm in a good mood"-she said looking kinda of piss

"Damien are you mad at me "?-i ask sounding worried

"Nah I'm cool"-she said

I  slowly got up and sat on Damien lap and start kissing her neck ,she slowly leaned her head back and moaned .I slowly start rubbing up and down on her six pack making her moan even louder .I slowly whisper out"i love you ",but why do you abuse me ?,when i said that her head leaned up with her evil eyes looking deep in my soul.She push me off of her and looked in my eyes.I was scared my palms was sweaty ,my body went Nam.She looked deep in my eyes ,then look away .I saw a tear fall from her eyes.This was the first time i saw her ever cry,or even a tear .She turned around ....

TBC...

like,comment,vote plzzzz :)

                                            love misty