Chapter 2

My name is Lyra Rosalena  Madison.I am caramel,like a lion ,short and curvy like beyonce,and out going like stunt double.I like night time because it reminds me of my pain that i went through ,with the monster ..I'm sixteen year old that's confused in life i can be unusual that i am a confused teen looking for real love not a abuse relationship .I am a lesbian i can unusual .My life is heart pounding because i go with a lesbian gangster .Sometimes she hit me because i talk to other girls or I just do something she don't like.I can't leave her she is my everything ..since day one .she was nice ,sweet,funny,ect..but since her mom died from cancer and then a day after that her best friend Que died from a gun shoot to the chest nearby her heart .A lot of things happen to her in her life ,I had to stay once i said i'll be her's she started acting different a lot different .

"Lara where the hell is my fucking gun!!"-she said shouting 

I singned and said "Under the bed "

"Its not there i look ,now where the fuck is my gun at ?!?-she said looking pissed 

"I don't know damn ok !!"- I yelled by at her 

"You want to get smart huh?!?"-she said getting close to my face 

I back up and said "just look again "-in a more soft tone 

"Non you want to be all big and bad so re-peat what you said a few minutes ago "-She said 

"I said nothing ok damn "-I said walking out the room

She grad my arm really hard ,and twist it .I let out a cry and said "You hurting me stop!!"Naw say what you said a few minutes ago now !she said with evil eyes like she could look deep in my soul .I said I don't know damn (gco)--Boom ! slap went right across my face ,she grad me by the hair and dragged me into the bed room.I screamed and said "STOP PLEASE I'M SORRY PLEASE STOP !!"she throw me on the bed and looked at me and said "One more fucking talk back i'm kick you in the ass iight got that in your fucking head "-she said ,I said nothing just tears falling from my eyes how can this sweet person go away so fast ...well one thing about it she is my abuser ,a killer ,a Gangster .My thoughts soon caved in when  i felt a ...All i saw was blood coming from my nose and hearing my abuser say "I TOLD YO ASS ...."

TBC 

I'm so sorry i haven't uploaded i forgot my pass so sorry damn  anyways vote ,comment,read , and fan me :) love misty :) ps.holdmeloveme143 check her out