Chapter 1 : Beginning

How long have i been here?

How many days has passed?

How many monsters i have killed?

How many invasion i have defended?

How... Did i got to this world?

You keep repeating the same question everyday, as there is nothing else to do.

But it's true, you doesn't have anything else to do.

You only kills the monsters in this world, that hurt people, and taking down every strong monsters, all the monsters knows about you.

As the people of this world, they don't hate you, they feel grateful for someone like you come, and save them.

He was found as a little child in the forest.

People called him 'Y/n', but no one know what does it mean, no one, even him.

You at least know this world is called Terraria, thanks to the Dryad gives the information.

You learns everyday, and beat the monsters in progress.

And you even take down the mighty Moon Lord, the creature can be compare to God.

Not only once, but countless time.

As the Narrator's job end, he just killed another Moon Lord.

And heads to the Merchant's place, to sell the items you just found.

"Hello there, Frank, i've come to sell stuffs." - As you said and you're slowly getting to the Merchant is sitting on the chair.

"Stuffs huh, let's talk inside." - The old merchant stands up, open the door of his house.

You go after him, put the loots on the table in his living room.

The old merchant pick up glasses, and observe the items you're selling carefully.

After a while, he put the glasses down.

"I'll buy it, still as always, Y/n, sell me good stuffs... Haha..." - The merchant takes out a bag full of money, put it on the table.

"It's nice to in business with you, Frank."

"Yes."

You pick up the bag of money, and put it in your inventory, and left the Merchant's house.

You can't die in this world, for somehow. Everytime you die, you'll get back to where you sleep. (The bed)

Everytime you got defeated, you gained more experience, and become stronger in the next time.

And the results is... Moon Lord got killed countless time, even Empress of Light and Slime Queen, all of them are not in match for you.

Soon, from experience of this world, you become the strongest to exist. But still, it goes with things boring everyday.

The cycle repeats everyday, no more challenges. Which is very boring.

You defeated Moon Lord for the first time 5 years ago, Empress of Light and Queen Slime 1 year ago. (Basically they're new bosses.)

"Huh.. Sunset..." - You look at the sun is setting down. Not everyday you can look at it.

You heard some slimes jumping at you, but you don't care about it.

Because there's your companion. He kills the slimes in an instant.

You look back, sees he's playing with the Copper ore that one of the slimes dropped.