Chapter 2 : Welcome to Honkai

"What do you want?" - You takes out your weapons, but they're not here, along with the Vortex Suit.

"Let me explain you first, you're not getting anything around here." - Fu Hua said. "I am Fu Hua, as i introduced earlier, i am also the Phoenix."

"Okay, what is this place." - You ask her.

"We're standing inside a space, where out mind connected together. I created this place, i can go in and go out freely, in people's mind."

"What are you?"

"No one, but a warrior, lost her friends, and having new friends."

You can feel kinda bad for her saying those.

"So... Why are you telling me all of these?"

"... Well... Long story, but there's another you in this world, was our Captain, and since you're here, you should be our Captain." - She said.

"... That's not logic at all."

"Yeah i know, anyways, be our Captain, because this world is going to fall if you don't."

"... Fine. I'll be it, but first, tell me everything you know about this world." - You said.

"Okay."

In an instant, you can feel alot of information, data, literally everything basic of this world are going inside your head.

"... Schicksal... Valkyrie... Honkai....."

"Yes, these are the most basic information i can gather for you, and i can tell you more details on the way." - Fu Hua said.

"... Okay."

"Okay, then you'll wake up soon."

"Okay."

And you disappear from that space, and Fu Hua stay a bit.

Remembering about why she trust you.

1 week ago.

"Pilot, Driver, where are you two going?" - Phoenix ask, as seeing them on Schicksal's HQ.

"... Just in time, Hua, i have something want to say with you." - Pilot step out.

"What is it?"

Pilot looks back to Driver, as he's slowly leaving.

"Okay, i can't stay on Earth any longer, as almost everyone else in Hydra." - Pilot said.

"Why is that?"

"There's a new enemy, on the other side of the galaxy, and there's more threats appears everywhere, we must go out and take them down."

"Wait, what?"

"I know, this is hard to explain, but now, we're not only fighting against the Honkai, this is the higher form of war."

"... Can i go with you?"

"No, it's dangerous, and besides, i need you guys to stay on Earth, protecting Earth and against Honkai as you guys always do."

"..."

"And, here's another thing. Another Y/n will come to this world."

"What?"

"It's Ando's plan, he's planning up to something when your Y/n disappeared 3 days ago." - Pilot said.

"... So.."

"Guide him, tell him become the Captain of Hyperion, remember, if he doesn't, not only this world, but everything will fall."