Chapter 3 : Knowing

"So. You lost your memories... And wear a suit like just joined a space war..." - Sirin said, while poking your face.

'This is my other self wife huh... Damn, he got an eye on picking up girls."

True Y/n : Actually i got raped by her.

"... Okay, so, welcome back on board, Darling~ is it weird to call someone doesn't know you darling?"

"Yes, it is." - Phoenix.

"Anyways, this is our daughter. Charlotte?" - Sirin said, and calls Charlotte.

"Haiiiiii!!!!! Mama!!!!" - A little girl runs out, like she's one or two years old. (2)

She's cute, like you wanted to hug her and nuzzle her all day.

"Papa!!!" - She charges at you, jumps up and hug you.

'I don't even know who you are, but you are so adorable.' - Your mind. 'I want to hug you right now...'

"Papa?"

"Um.... Yes?"

"Why.. You disappeared...? Lottie missed you..."

".... 'So adorable.'"

"Now now Lottie, he just got back from his mission, he's kinda tired now, he needs to rest." - Phoenix said, and slowly pushing you away from Charlotte.

"Hm... Need anything, darling?" - Sirin asks.

"..."

"Oh wait, let's try to get your memories back..." - Sirin takes out a yellow stone, then she put it on top of your head.

"..."

"... That's not how Mind Stone works, Sirin." - Phoenix said.

"... Yeh whatever." - She throws the Mind Stone outside the Hyperion.

Some Purple Titan : REEEEEEEEE

"Okay... What should we do to recover his memories now..." - Sirin ask herself.

"Let's try to hit his head multiple time until he remembers everything." - Night Squire comes.

"No." - Sirin.

"No." - You.

"No." - Charlotte.

"Okay, that was a joke, but seriously thought, how did you lost your memories?" - Night Squire asks.

"..."

"Anyways, he needs t-"

And the whole Hyperion is shaking, like it's under some sort of attack.

"What was that?" - Night Squire ask.

"We're under an attack!" - Ai-chan.

"Okay, guys, let's rock n roll." - Night Squire.

"Okay... Time to get warm up." - Phoenix. "Even though i'm hot already."

You peek out the window, sees some Harpy and Wyvern.

"Oh shit..." - You said, and taking out the Vortex Blaster.

"Papa?"

"Stay here, kid." - You opens the window, active the Vortex Booster, flying outside, to the Wyvern and Harpy, to the deck.

There is some Valkyries fighting with them now.

"They're gonna die, they don't know what the Wyvern could do." - You said, and flying to the Wyvern is flying to them.